Chapter 64 - New Training

Despite Marilyn's claim that she was going to train them the first thing she did was give them a week's worth of physical training and tests not including Cebrail whose physical prowess was only possible due to magic. Elmenhilde due to her physical parameters being far above all of them given that she was a Vampire had different training.

It was like hell on Earth for the three girls as they were forced day in and day out to push themselves beyond their limits until they threw up and still had to keep going.

For Cebrail however, it was rather boring given that her aunt was ignoring her so often that she'd go out to do who knows what in the Human World as well as go to school in the Underworld keeping herself quite busy.

Now it was the start of the second week and a few days before Cebrail had to go to Rias' sleepover and she was in Kuoh Town once again looking for something to do.

While she was doing this Reginleif, Tosca, and Elmenhilde were being briefed on their next training method.

"You see, you guys are absolutely pathetic without that niece of mine backing you up. In the grand scheme of things a regular Human with a gun could kill all of you." Marilyn laid in on them as bluntly as possible, not wasting any of her time pulling punches. They were stronger than humans and their equipment wasn't half bad but they were still incredibly weak if you were to compare them to Cebrail. Worse still in the grand scheme of things Cebrail too wasn't that strong so it was a case of being weaker than a weakling at least in Marilyn's eyes.

"Uhh... What about me?" Elmenhilde asks a bit jokingly.

"What about you?" Marilyn questioned sassily. Her tone was clearly quite flippant as though the question was the stupidest thing she had ever heard.

"Right... ahahaha..." Elmenhilde responded, laughing awkwardly as she knew if she pointed out that she could heal from most bullet wounds rather easily, Marilyn would insult her for not taking into account automatic weapons. They could easily hit her enough times so she loses too much blood to continue regenerating.

"Tosca."

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" Tosca stuttered but saluted the woman with great respect. Her mannerisms and temperament were so similar to that of Cebrail's Tosca felt as though she basically had to treat Marilyn with the same respect.

"Do you remember what I told you?"

"YES MA'AM! THERE WILL BE NO SHEEP IN MY HEART ONLY A WOLF! A BIG BAD WOLF!" Tosca shouted like a soldier in line.

"Hm. Hm. That's right. Only wolves are allowed in the heart of a warrior." Marilyn nodded her head in approval. This was the only good thing that has come from being forced into training her niece. All of these little girls were simply so cute.

At the word, "warrior" Tosca's eyes were set ablaze with determination. Cebrail may have said that Tosca didn't really need to do anything for her Tosca still wanted to be of use deep down, she was even already wearing a maid outfit now and had begun learning how to organize Cebrail's room.

It may seem like a simple job but due to the sheer amount of stuff and space it had, it took all the maids working together around three days to organize it all. Even then Cebrail would usually just mess it up again by just throwing more stuff in randomly.

"Reginleif, since Cebrail seems to think highly of your strategic skills and intelligence I'll make you the leader of this training exercise. Consider it extra leadership training so you can keep that stupid girl from just whipping out The Ark like a drunk guy whips out his-" Marilyn pauses and looks at the girls. "*Ahem* Well you know what I mean."

"I was already planning on it."

"And Jeanne we'll be continuing your normal training after they leave so stay here."