Chapter 65 - Hunting Angel

First Hunting Day:

Cebrail was lounging on the edge of a small wall like a cat wearing her school uniform and a pair of sunglasses after she left school.

She was now as per usual in Kuoh Town, mostly because she didn't have much of a reason to be anywhere else in truth. Most places are basically ruled by other factions after all so it's pretty tedious going to places that weren't neutral zones.

A few minutes after she began laying there on the wall the sound of a nearby school bell sounded and a great many kids poured out with their little red bags on their backs showing that they were elementary schoolers just getting off from school.

They were screaming and squealing excitedly as they went to their parents picking them up and began their walk back home.

Just about all of the kids completely ignored Cebrail as though they couldn't even see her in the first place.

That was of course until three specific kids at the back of the line got to her. Very purposefully they stopped directly in front of where the Seraphim Princess was laying.

"Big Sis Brail! We're here!" The first child called out. The child had neck-length pink hair with a white hair band and a face that already seemed to be growing into its future beauty. Though she wore the female uniform, this person was in fact biologically a male. Of course, Cebrail didn't care all that much...though looking at her did seem to be confusing the Seraphim's preferences, she often now thought, "What would Roygun look like crossdressing?" and the like.

though looking at her did seem to be confusing the Seraphim's preferences, she often now thought, "What would Roygun look like crossdressing?" and the like

"Tsk. Why must we look for this lackadaisical woman every day?" The next child asked bitterly and with great hostility in his voice. He was a boy with somewhat neatly kept light blue hair and angry blue eyes, his mouth completely set into a frown.

"Obviously so that we can see more Yuri scenes!" The next child chastised slamming her fist into the back of the boy's head

"Obviously so that we can see more Yuri scenes!" The next child chastised slamming her fist into the back of the boy's head. She was the most normal looking of the three with long brown hair that nearly reached her back and bright big green eyes. Her most distinguishing feature was the fact that with her bangs being held back by a hairpin her forehead looked very much like a fivehead.