Chapter 35 - Castle Game

"Roygun is our teacher!?!?" Rias yelled in astonishment, finding herself pointing in excitement just as Cebrail was.

Rias was flabbergasted to say the least. She had for as long as she could remember wanted to be the next champion of the rating games as when she first saw Diehauser Belial completely dominate in an intense placement match she thought, "wow that's a true Devil." Admired by all not for who he was related to nor his family name, which was already pretty much in the dirt, but instead for his power. His reputation and sway in Devil society was almost like that of her brothers as he had the respect of just about all Devils that enjoyed the rating games and even some that didn't.

He was exactly the kind of person Rias wanted to be.

A great Devil that would go down in history as an inspiration to all others.

A great Devil that could stand equal to her brother Sirzechs.

A great Devil her parents could be proud of.

Indeed this was her goal and as such she was a huge fan of watching rating games in her free time so of course though her most favorite was obviously the number one Diehauser she was still a huge fan of the runner ups the third place Bedeze Abaddon and... the one standing right in front of her now. The second place Roygun Belphegor.

As she began recovering from seeing one of her idols she was a bit confused. Why would an Angel idolize a Devil?

She looked over to her side to ask her companion only to find that Cebrail had vanished.

"...What...?" Rias blinked in confusion and looked back to Roygun where she saw Cebrail standing in front of her holding a poster.

"Please?" She said in a cute small voice.

Not only Rias but Sona, Puriel, Azril, and Gadreel were surprised by this somewhat shy display.

For the first time since any of them had met her the cold exterior completely melted away revealing an innocent child with wide bright yellow eyes bubbling with excitement, if one looked closely enough they may even spot a few stars.

Roygun being used to this sort of treatment was quick to react and took out a pen to sign the Roygun special edition poster in front of her though she was a bit confused.

(Does this kid carry this around with her everywhere?) Roygun thought with a polite smile as she handed the girl back her poster.

"Thank you." Cebrail thanked Roygun while putting the poster away.

"You're very much welcome." Roygun barely got to finish her words before Cebrail pulled out both her Roygun limited edition figurine and lunchbox and presented them with sparkling eyes.

"Please?"

"Errr... alright..." Roygun kept her composure but this was a bit of a first for her as though she had many fans usually they didn't carry such things with them everywhere.

"Hey! That's no fair!" Rias cried, stomping up next to Cebrail.

"What's not fair?" Cebrail asked, regaining her completely cool headed attitude that everyone knew her for.

"If I had known Roygun would be here I would have brought my stuff too!"

"What? You like Roygun but don't carry a shrine dedicated to her with you at all times?" Cebrail asks a bit astonished as she takes back her items and puts them back in her dimensional storage.

""Wait what?"" Both Rias and Roygun say at the same time a bit dumbly.

"Hmm?" Cebrail instead of explaining grabs Rias and shoves her head into the dimensional storage where she found an entire shrine dedicated to Roygun.