Chapter 34 - Cherry Blossom Teacher

(Does Cebrail like red hair?)

Sona touched her hair in a bit of annoyance before shaking the stupid thought out of her head.

Rias Gremory was one of the few people Cebrail actually expressed genuine dislike for. It was impossible for her and Rias to ever be all that close.

But why did Sona care so much?

She didn't really know. Cebrail could be friends with whoever she wanted. Though she would rather it not be with Rias... everyone already likes Rias, Cebrail was her friend not one of Rias' friends that she just so happens to sometimes talk with.

Sona very much wanted to keep it that way.

She'd have to make a cake and ask Cebrail about it later. Though if she did in fact like red hair, what would Sona do?

(Change my hair color?) Sona shakes her head tossing away yet another ridiculous thought. She always seemed to have them when it came to Cebrail however she couldn't even begin to guess why.

(Red hair wouldn't look good on me anyways.) She relented with a sigh letting her arms fall depressingly.

"..." Azril just looked at the Sona with a deadpan, he didn't know what she was thinking about but he could tell this tour would take up quite a bit of time.

"This is the cafeteria!" Rias announces as she and Cebrail stop at their first destination.

The cafeteria was just like the main hall. That is to say it was extraordinarily garish. With a huge chocolate fountain in the very center, ornate and colorful designs on the walls, shiny tables made out of the finest wood, and even a chandelier. Even the workers were rather fancy wearing suits and beautiful maid outfits.

(Has anyone ever told the designers 'less is more' because this is just too much... I can't understand it at all.) Cebrail thinks. She didn't want to judge it too much since it seemed to be some kind of Devil culture thing as she found the Gremory estate to be rather luxurious as well. It made sense too as Devils in their nature should be all about overly indulging in their desires.

Rias looked at Cebrail from the corner of her eyes and found the girl's eyes glazed over with a small frown. It was obvious that she wasn't liking the look of the cafeteria.

(Is it not impressive enough for her?) Rias thought completely misunderstanding the Seraphim Princess due to understandably not ever having met an Angel nor ever visited Heaven.

"Next!" Rias grabs Cebrail and drags her away by the hand.

"This is the gym!" Rias pushed open the large double doors bombastically revealing a wide courtyard with so much space it could probably fit the entire student body and still have enough room for all of them to play around.

For the most part other than the size it was normal until Rias sauntered over to one wall with a smug grin on her face and pressed a button on the wall. Instantly holes opened up in the floor and out of them came pristine tables with clean white cloth over them. With them came large beautifully carved wooden chairs and an entire stage.

"We use this place for class assemblies and stuff. Sometimes people get hungry though so we have maids and butlers on standby to feed us. All fine dining too!" Rias bragged before looking back at Cebrail and finding her just staring blankly.

"Okay." She responded simply without giving any real reaction at all.

(Still not impressed!??!?!?!) Rias thought and grabbed her hand once again dragging her to the girls locker room.

Golden showers, golden toilets, golden lockers, everything was sparkly shiny, new, fresh, and big. However Cebrail just looked at it all blankly, again frustrating Rias more.