Chapter 45 - Delusional Romance?

"I think... this is the place? 'Hakobune Middle School,' that's what it says..." Tosca was a bit confused looking at the sign.

It was the weekend so she didn't know why she was directed to go to the school so she tried the gate and found that it indeed was locked tightly not only by a regular lock but also a few chains.

"Ummm..." Tosca didn't know what to do, she had only barely just started and she was already hitting her first roadblock. It wasn't a good sign for what was to come. "Right! I can just climb over!"

Tosca remembering that she was stronger as an Angel but not remembering that she could fly gripped the bars and began pulling herself up.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Tosca was only halfway up the bars before a young girl's voice suddenly startled her causing her to lose her grip and fall slamming into the ground painfully.

Opening her eyes she saw a girl with an angry expression on her face standing over her. The girl was younger but probably about a year older than Tosca herself, she had long brown hair done in twin tails on either side of her head and flaming brown eyes.

"I-I wasn't doing anything!" Tosca exclaims scurrying up to her feet frantically. Suddenly her Prayer Phone rang alerting her and when she checked it the message simply said, "target found."

"E-Eh? This is the person that I'm supposed to help?"

"Hey! Listen! I don't know why you were attempting to break into my school, however you should go play at the park or something instead. Doing such things is illegal!" The girl yelled pointing at the blue eyed Angel before walking past Tosca with a bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"Ah!" Tosca followed the girl closely as she walked away. She didn't know what to say or how to introduce herself as she obviously had never done something like this before. She assumed of she just outright said the truth the brown haired girl wouldn't believe her.

After Tosca followed silently for around a minute before the brown haired girl grew irritated. "Are you lost or something! Go home!"

"U-Um... I'm not lost it's just that that I uhh..."

"Spit it out already! I have things to do!"

"I-I'm here to answer your prayer! I'm an Angel!" Tosca blurted out under the preasure.

"..." The brown haired girl was silent for a bit but turned and started walking again as if she hadn't heard Tosca.

"W-Wait! W-Wait! Wait! I'm not messing around! I was sent from Heaven to assist you with your love troubles!"

"..." The girl stops and with her flowers in hand she rests them on the ground in front of a picture of a young girl. "You don't need to worry, I already believe you."

The girl stood and said calmly as she dusted off her hands.

"Y-You do?" Tosca questions in shock.

"Yeah. I met a white haired Angel who answered my prayer last time." The girl's tone was sour and annoyed. "She threw a 'love potion' at me and claimed my problem was solved before leaving."

"..." Tosca had a pretty good idea of who the girl was talking about but decided not to say anything.

"What kind of Angel gives a rufie to someone and then leaves? Does she not even understand that I want love, not, not..." The girl clenched her fists tightly and stared at the picture of a young girl on the floor in front of her. It seemed like she was angry about more than just Cebrail's flippant nature concerning complicated feelings like love.

She had a very good moral compass that she developed after a certain event, using a love potion was no doubt immoral.

"...Are you alright?" Tosca asked sadly.