Chapter 1: Dragon Army

"Have you finished segregating them?"

A woman with long wavy sky blue hair asked. Wearing a green kimono on her body while on her waist hangs a samurai sword whose sheath was intricately designed by the craftsmen of their business partner. Making the angels who were tasked to help her in arranging all dragon eggs that they received from their transactions with the [Dragon's Nest] Guild, causing the angels to nod their heads in response. Pointing their fingers towards the direction of flat land where a total of 6 large incubators were found to keep the eggs alive, causing Tomoe to nod her head in satisfaction before they all flew down the ground.

"You all segregated them based on their required environment, right?"

"Yes, according to your instructions we have separated them based on the required temperature, environment, or altitude that they require for them to hatch. We have divided all 800 dragon eggs into those that require [High Temperature], [Low Temperature], [High Altitudes], [Greenery], and [Underwater]"

"Very good"

She praised with a smile before she signaled for them to take these incubators filled with dragon eggs to their respective environments inside the floating islands. Making the angels carry all of them in response and fly towards the islands close to the 100th floor of Aincrad, where they are currently on. The eggs that require [High Temperature near volcanos while the eggs that require [Low Temperature] were placed in a Tundra, and the list goes on. Placing all of them in dangerous places while dragons of their respective elements act as a nanny for them.

The moment they hatched, they're all taken inside [Helltaker's dimension] where they will be taught to develop their power and instincts. A plan that Lucifer decided on just like what she did with the rescued women and children so that the moment they step inside the guild. They are already strong enough to prove their value and worth to the guild.

"These dragons would be at least tier IV in strength once they are trained... They should prove to be useful to Hiroto once we create an entire army of them"

Tomoe said before remembering the main traits of the dragon species. They are large and rare creatures that are treated as one of the most powerful beings in their world due to their extreme defenses, stamina, and raw power. Being able to destroy an entire city by themselves and deflect all weaker spells or the same strength as them. Not only that but their scales are smooth and slightly slanted which makes it extremely hard to pierce them with a sword or bullet as it would just deflect to another direction. 

They are very unlike the Zerg and Undead Army of their guild, they have high amounts of mana stored in their bodies and are capable of using spells due to their intelligence. That's why system holders or monsters of the same tier as them would still find it hard to subdue or kill them because of those strengths. Their only main weaknesses are their numbers. Dragons, even in Hiroto's dimension, have an extremely low birth rate not only due to them being selective of their mates but also because they require a very specific environment to grow. In those environments is where they'll gather the nutrients and mana that they need to grow not only in the body but also in strength. This is the reason why the [Dragon's Nest] were so desperate to buy their potions to feed their dragons.

"... If only I was tier IV, then we won't need to place ourselves in all this trouble of hatching eggs... should I ask Hiroto for a few days off so I can train myself?"

She said with a frown on her face as she thought of the most pressing problems that those who hold [Army types] system have, and that is their tier. The more powerful its wielder is, the more powerful the army under its command. Army types work in a very unique fashion, all armies that came from external sources and are stronger than or as strong as the host keep their tier and strength, while weaker ones are adjusted based on the Host's strength, no matter if it came from external sources.