Chapter 31: Meeting of the Lovers

"Hiroto... your other lovers won't fight us, right?"

Natsumi asked as she held Hiroto's hand as they walked towards his mansion, causing Hiroto to smile at her to show that everything would be fine. Patting her on the head before he stopped in front of the door. Making all of them nervously fidget in place, except for Origami who had her usual hard-to-read expression, causing Hiroto to cough in response before facing them.

"Don't be too nervous, they're all kind and likable, so I'm sure you'll all get along well"

He said before he opened the door, causing a large mallet to hit him on the head in response at full force. Knocking him out unconscious before getting dragged away by Modeus into his room, causing the spirits to look at this spectacle with varying expressions on their faces. 

"... Welcome to harem, newbies"

Lucifer and Beelzebub greeted them as they arrived in front of them. Looking at them with stern expressions on their faces before they glanced at the rings on their fingers. Making Lucifer sulk in response before looking at them with an envious look on her face.

"Please come in and Lucy, stop looking at our new members like that"

Beelzebub said in an elegant demeanor before guiding them towards the dining room. Making them see 29 women sitting there quietly as if they were waiting for them to arrive, causing Yoshino and Natsumi to nervously look around before they all sat in the chairs opposite the 29 women.

"I-I'm Nat-"

"We already know your names so there's no need for further introduction... we just need to inform you all of a few rules that we have in this place and after that... we'll ask you a few questions"

Lucifer said as he sat down in the middle of Hiroto's original harem together with Kaede, who was smiling at them with a friendly look on her face. Happy to have new friends, causing Lucifer to cover her expression with a piece of paper to keep the heavy atmosphere inside the room.

"..."

"What's wrong?"

Kotori asked while looking at Nia who was intently staring at the demons with a serious look on her face. Making Nia let out a defeated sigh before shaking her head to the side. Looking at Kotori with a sympathetic look on her face.

"It's a tough competition... Those boobs and wide hips are a bit unfair, don't you think?"

Nia asked while looking at the demons' fully matured bodies, causing her to fondle her breast in disappointment. Not noticing Kotori who was looking at her as if she was an idiot to mind these kinds of things.

"Their bodies are... natural baby-makers! Look at those mommy milkers and childbearing hips!! It's like they're naturally built to become doujin materials!!!"

"What kind of description is that... "

"Oh my~"

Baphomet said with a smile on her face while looking at Nia who stared at her figure with great intensity. Making Lucifer let out a cough in response to garner all attention to her direction. 

"Enough jokes... let's finish this before Hiroto wakes up"

Lucifer said before she leaned forward and looked at them with a serious expression on her face. Making the spirits quietly wait for her to continue. Intending to follow those so-called 'rules' to avoid creating conflict with Hiroto's original harem.

"So, the first rule... No one is allowed to sneak in his room during the night, but you can go in the morning and suck his d*ck or something. We have a 'routine' that we follow to cycle in which girls will sleep with him every night... You're not allowed to disturb the others during their time, but you can enter if Hiroto invited you himself"