Chapter 57: Heroic Spirits

"It's that time again, System"

[Why are you acting like this is a big deal, Host?]

The system asked as they watch Hiroto standing in the middle of a circular stage that was surrounded by exquisitely designed fences, while above them is a large hole that allowed the moonlight to enter and light up the circular stage. A place that had multiple runes engraved on its walls to prevent anything from getting in or out without the owner's permission. He has prepared this place to summon new servants, to prevent them from destroying his home once he summons them, and to make the venue more welcoming. 

"It is a big deal

"It is a big deal... we're having more tier IV and Vs joining us after all"

Hiroto said as he opened the summon window of his system, causing him to see the familiar yet dreaded screen in front of him. Making Hiroto breathe in deeply before glancing at the number of systems points he currently has.

"Since, I have bullshit luck. I'll have to use the [Wishing Well] skill to make sure I'll successfully summon the servants I need. Even though it would cost hundreds of system points to do that. It is worth it, and I have like 150,000 system points in my reserves. With that kind of fund, I'll be able to at least summon 80% of the servants in the roster"

He said but even though he said he could, doesn't mean he is planning to do so. Especially since some servants have horrible relationships with each other. He only plans to summon those who would prove some use to the guild, or has the potential to be after training them. 

[Who are you planning on summoning, Host?]

"... The first one I have in mind is all of the servants that belong to the Hashshashin. Even though Hassan did accept about a few hundred talented demons into the order, and even guided them in correcting the mistakes in their battle styles... They are still a bit far compared to the original members of the Hashshashin. Even though some of the demons beat them in terms of physique and magic capacity. The original members have their skills honed to great heights compared to the demons, so they're able to take on almost anyone as long as they aren't against a system holder of a higher tier than them"

Hiroto said before he summoned a chair and sat down. Taking out his phone to review the servants available in the roster, to see who he should summon. Making him take out a pen and paper to list down their names so that he wouldn't forget about them later on.

"I guess... the knights of the round table, and the lostbelt version of it should be included. Artoria and Morgan have been working with them for quite some time, so they're familiar with each of them and could even command them with ease. I won't be able to summon all knights of the round table since they aren't included in the roster, but I guess that's alright"

[How about the Servants of class Foreigner, Host? They're all outer gods, so in terms of strength. They are all peak of tier IV]

"... I guess... that's fine, but I'll need someone to look after them. The foreigners don't belong to any faction or organization, so I'm afraid that they'll feel a bit left out"