Chapter 85: War Begins

"I want to speak with Lucifer"

Lilith, who was now wearing a cloak on her body, said towards the guards of the enemy's temporary camp. Making the two of them look at each other in response. Not knowing what to do since they didn't expect Lilith, who was suppose to be imprisoned by the enemy, to be here.

"Please wait for a while, Lilith-sama. We will deliver your request for an audience to Lucifer-sama"

"Huh? Why would I need to request an audience with my own husband!? I am the demon queen of the devil faction! My authority is no lower than him! I demand you two to get out of the way before I lose my temper!!"

Lilith angrily declared as the pressure of a super devil released from her body. Making all devils within a distance of 1 kilometer to kneel on the ground. Feeling suffocated by the immense pressure she was releasing, causing the two guard, who were right in front of her, to directly faint in response.

Allowing her to just walk inside the camp set up by Lucifer. A temporary shelter that they used to discuss their upcoming strategies for this battle.

"Lilith-sama, p-please calm down"

A higher ranking officer of the army run towards her and tried to plead, but was cut off when hundreds of venomous snakes spawned out of the ground. Surrounding the devil and kept him from moving forward.

"Get your father out of his tent this instance"

"I-I..."

The officer stuttered as cold sweat ran down his back, but was relieved from the pressure when an even stronger aura rose up from the main tent. Shrouded with an extremely sinister and corrupting aura that even she couldn't match. Making her glance at the direction of the tent.

"Come in and let's have this conversation inside"

Lucifer said from inside the tent. Making the soldiers guarding around it to make way for Lilith, causing the said person to walk inside without hesitation. Wanting to confront Lucifer about his upcoming idiotic plan to siege Hiroto's army.

"To think that man would actually let you go... it makes me wonder how you even managed to escape that place or... is it because he deliberately let you go?"

"Stop with this nonsense probing. What the fuck are you doing, Lucifer!? You're launching an attack to an enemy we don't have in depth information on!? Have you finally gone insane!?!?"

Lilith said as she walked at a fast pace towards his table and slammed her palm on top of it. Shattering the table in front of Lucifer to smithereens as she couldn't control her strength due to anger.

"Huh? So? What can a few thousand troops do to us? Even if they are as powerful as you imagine them to be. It's impossible for them to face us all in an all-out battle, Lilith. Think with your brain for a few seconds will you?"

"That's my line. How about for once, set your useless pride aside and think of the consequences of this war? Even if we win, we will suffer tens of thousands of casualties! Do the lives of our own children mean nothing to you!?"

"Pfft- I have billions of them waiting at the faction. So, what if I sacrifice just a few of them? If they die, then they deserved it for being too weak-"

Lucifer tried to say but was cut off when Lilith slapped him across the face. Making Lucifer let out a frown in response.

"Do you even hear yourself!? You're treating our children as sacrificial pawns because of your petty pride and absurd dreams! They are our own flesh and blood!! How can you speak of them as if their lives mean nothing!?"