Chapter 20: Strange Visitor

"AH!!"

Hiroto loudly shouted as he reached up towards the ceiling like he was woken up from a nightmare. Making him sit up on the bed with a pale complexion on his face.

"... It was just a dream..."

Hiroto muttered as he remembered the nightmare that he had where Kurumi, Sawa, and their clones repeatedly had their way with him when he was in the body of a child. Along with the other spirits who all had adult forms, causing him to wipe the sweat off his forehead before sighing in relief. 

"... That nightmare felt so real..."

Hiroto said before he placed his hand beside him to support his body, but frowned when he felt something soft in his hand. Making him unconsciously grope in response, causing the girl beside him to moan loudly in response.

"MNN~"

A high-pitched voice moaned, causing Hiroto to hold his head in response before gazing at the girl beside him. Making him see Yoshino in her original form laying down beside him while her body was on full display, causing Hiroto's eyes to twitch in response before Yoshino gently held his hand.

"I-It's still too early for that, H-Hiroto-san... the others might wake up..."

She said in a quiet and barely audible voice. Making Hiroto's expression distort in response before looking around him, causing him to see that all 6 spirits of his household were all laying on the large bed. Sleeping around him naked as traces of bitemarks and hickeys were found all over their fair skins.

"I-Is there something wrong... H-Hiroto-san?"

Yoshino asked with a look of concern on her face as she sat up while covering her body with the blanket. Making Hiroto simply take a deep breath to calm himself down before patting her on the head.

"... How long was I out?"

He said that the last thing he remembered was being imprisoned in his room for several hours straight while the spirits all took turns having sex with him. Making Yoshino tilt her head in response before checking the clock and what time it was.

"You should sleep more... you only slept for 3 hours after 10 whole days..."

"Huh?"

Hiroto asked in confusion, causing Yoshino to shyly blush in response as she remembered what they did to Hiroto in his child form for 10 days straight. Only she and Natsumi didn't join in and would just interfere to give him enough rest before the other spirits continued. Making Hiroto's head throb in pain as his memories from the past few days recovered, causing him to cough in response.

"... Ah fuck... I can't remember how clones I screwed..."

"Oh, Kurumi and Sawa recorded it down for you in case you forgot..."

"Who the fuck keeps that kind of record?"

"According to them... you had sex with over 107 clones from both of them for 5 days straight"

"... I don't need to know that, Yoshino"

He said with a troubled look on his face before looking at both Sawa and Kurumi with a complicated look on their face as both of them are the only ones who can compete with him in bed due to their clones.

"Please don't turn into sex addicts like my demon harem... also please don't let my demon harem know that Natsumi can turn me into a child!!"

Hiroto said as he prayed to the Gods, hoping that the spirits wouldn't stoop that low to get too indulged in sex just like his demon harem. Making him pray with everything he got while facing the sky, causing Yoshino to look at him worry due to his weird actions.