Chapter 5: Nia Honjou

"Have you found him yet?"

A handsome man with spiky white hair, black dead eyes, and an exhausted look on his face asked in annoyance after receiving the reports that the other stations had. Making him tightly grip his fist in response while looking at the picture of a masked man who showed his middle finger to the camera while carrying a bag of money that he stole from DEM, causing him to grit his teeth in response.

 Making him tightly grip his fist in response while looking at the picture of a masked man who showed his middle finger to the camera while carrying a bag of money that he stole from DEM, causing him to grit his teeth in response

"We haven't yet... he always disappears into flames every time we're close to catching him... it almost seems impossible to catch him at all and from the reaction that our devices have been giving every since he came..."

"He's a spirit, correct?"

The man asked, causing the staff to nod his head in response as a frown adorned the man's face. Making him lean back while staring at the ceiling. Remembering what happened to the other laboratories. All of them were burned to the ground by a type of flame that couldn't be put out and burnt anything close to it. Leaving no traces nor machinery behind as well as the precious documents that they stored within those laboratories. Making the man, Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott, press the bridge of his nose as they have been losing a lot of funds due to these recent theft incidents.

"Find him and capture him alive. He is still a spirit and is an important subject for our research"

"Understood"

The man said before a burst of flames suddenly gushed outside of his office. Breaking down the door the staff from before panicked and run in front of Westcott. Warily grabbing the gun hidden in his belt before the masked man from the image before appeared in front of them. 

"You..."

Westcott said with a look of surprise on his face as he didn't expect the subject of their conversation to just barge inside the building. Making him frown in response before reaching out to the button underneath his table to deploy a specialized fighter that can subdue him, causing the masked man, Hiroto, to show a large grin on his face.

"Hello, sorry for the sudden intrusion, but I need some money. That's why I hope you don't mind me stealing a few from you guys"

He said before he faced Westcott with a serious look on his face. Pointing his fist in his direction before he raised his middle finger. Looking at him with a mocking smile on his face before flames started to erupt beneath him.

"I just came here to say "Fuck you". That's is all and goodbye, you son of a bitch"

"Capture him!!"

Westcott shouted but was far too late as Hiroto disappeared from his place. Leaving behind a scorched mark on the ground as the fire alarm system of the building rang. Showering cold water onto their bodies before Westcott gritted his teeth with a furious look on his face.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SECURITY!?!? HOW CAN YOU LET SOMEONE-"

"Oh yeah, I'm also grabbing this. Sorry about that"