Chapter 2: Caught in a trap

"... Chiyo-sensei... what are you doing inside my office?"

Hiroto asked while looking at Chiyo who was sleeping at his main office in the 100th floor. Making Chiyo let out yawn in response before glancing at him with a lazy look on her face.

"My job starts tomorrow, but I need you help with material gathering..."

"Material gathering? Monica is already providing you with all materials you need for potion making, right?"

He asked in confusion. Making Chiyo let out a sigh in response before looking at him in the eye with a serious look on her face.

"It's a special type of material..."

"... then just ask Monica to help you find it"

"No... I already have it, I just need someone's help to harvest it"

She said before she sat down while holding her head. Making Hiroto simply watch her while placing down the reports in his hand. Wondering what kind of material she was talking about.

"I need a special material that comes from the bodies of fairies. Since those creatures are blessed with both mana and by nature. Their body produces excellent materials for potion making... specially their body fluids since that is the easiest to use among the other materials that they produced"

"Fairies... you have fairies with you?"

"No, but I transformed myself into a pure-blooded fairy thanks to a potion I got from the top 9th guild..."

She said as 4 dragonfly like wings came out of her back and started fluttering behind her. Making Hiroto widen his eyes in surprise, but due to the number of things he has seen throughout his entire lifetime. Something like this wouldn't affect him too much, thus he was able to easily regain his calmness.

"You're a fairy..."

"Yes... I've been harvesting my own body fluids myself in the past few years but... it's been producing less and less because my body has been accustomed to it"

"... for some reason I have a bad feeling about this"

He said as he felt like something was wrong, causing him to warily look at her in response.

"What do you want me to do??"

"Finger me"

She said, causing Hiroto to look at her weirdly before he pointed his fist at her direction and raised his middle finger at her direction. Making Chiyo smack his hand in response before glaring at his direction.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"You said I should finger you, so I did. But... I never expected I'll meet someone with a weird fetish like you-"

"You know what I mean so stop playing dumb"

She said, causing Hiroto to dryly laugh in response before looking at Modeus' and Lucifer's directions. All of them were busy with their own tasks and completely disregarding what was happening. Making him let out a wry smile in response.

"Find someone else"

"No, it has to be someone who isn't easily provoked when doing this. My body can't be tainted, so I need help from someone who have great control over his lust... like you"

"If you think I'm not easily provoked then you've mistaken"

"I heard from your lovers that you don't get turned on except if they are your lovers or someone that you target for your harem. You have great control over your lust, so... why don't you help me out?"