Chapter 21: Yamai Kazamachi

"... You're pretty brave, Hiroto"

Nia said with a large grin on her face while looking at her angel, Rasiel, to check on what happened a while ago. Making her see the image of Yoshino riding his lap as they both indulged themselves in pleasure, causing Hiroto to cover his face in shame in response.

"Please don't use your angel to look at something like that..."

"Are you embarrassed, Hiroto? You let out guest sit on the same sofa that you and Yoshino had sex at. Your taste has become more and more profound. Maybe next time you'll take us outdoor to have sex hehehe~"

"... Stop spouting vulgar nonsense from your mouth when we have a guest in our house"

Hiroto said as his eyes twitched in annoyance while looking in her direction. Making Nia snicker in response before glancing in Yamai's direction, who was looking around with a smile on her face as she sat on the sofa.

"But... this is really different from our predictions"

Nia muttered since they expected her to split into two people after bonding with the [Sephira Crystal]. They didn't expect her to retain her original, and not only that but to actively find Hiroto by herself in this dense forest. Making her rub her chin in contemplation before glancing at Hiroto who was thinking of a more pressing concern.

'... She said that she used Mio's memories to come here... doesn't that mean she knows where I live...'

"Please don't tell me she already saw us having sex???"

"Eh? Do you mean Miocchi? Of course, she knew, we even talked to her a few times when she came here"

"Huh!?"

Hiroto asked in shock while Nia let out a grin in response. Making Hiroto feel a chill run down his spine before looking around since even once he never even saw Takamiya in this place. This meant that she was so powerful to the point that even he couldn't detect her, causing him to hold his head in response while remembering the many times that he had sex with the other spirits.

"D-Don't tell me she saw us..."

"Of course she did... you were fast asleep when she comes and often times, she comes into your room and kiss or hugs you while you're asleep"

"WHAT THE- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS!?"

"We figured you don't wish to meet her yet, so we didn't tell you... Do you miss her, Hiroto? So you want to have both mother and daughter in the same bed~"

"What the fuck are you talking about!?"

"All spirits came from her so she's technically our mom, but for you to crave for our mom~ Your appetite really shows no limit, not that mind though~ it looks like you have another title in your collection, MILF lover!!"

"Fuck! Stop giving me bullshit titles!!!"

"Bullshit you say? Don't be silly all of them are 100% true, especially the 'lolicon', 'purity destroyer', 'demon fuckboy', and 'angel defiler' titles that I gave you. As a person who loves to destroy the purity of young girls of all races, these titles suit you best"

"Demon fuckboy??"

"You're the type of person that takes the phrase 'Embrace Diversity' to a whole new level. Not only are you embracing them, but you're also fucking them. A true master indeed"

"... Now listen here you little shit"

Hiroto said as he grabbed her mouth to prevent her from speaking, causing Yamai, to let out a hearty laugh in response after seeing their interactions. Making Hiroto awkwardly scratch his head in response without letting go of Nia who tried to peel his arm off her mouth.