Chapter 15: Raiding Hiroto's Room

"A-Are you sure this is alright, Nia-san?"

"I think we might get in trouble for this plan"

Yoshinon said while looking at the Nia and Mukuro who were crawling under Hiroto's large blanket. Making Nia give her a confident thumbs up to assure that everything was fine while Mukuro stared blankly at Hiroto's body. 

"Don't worry it's fine. He usually doesn't wake up at this time"

"Are you sure about that? We're making so much noise after all. I hope you're not dragging us into a mess, Nia-chan"

"Don't worry. This is a full-proof plan! That's why make that puppet shut up or we might get in trouble if he wakes up"

She said causing Michael to summon a miniature version of her angel, Michael and stabbed it in Yoshinon's throat. Locking her voice to ensure that she would stop talking with her loud voice. Making Yoshino show a look of shock in response before tears started accumulating in the corner of her eyes, causing the surrounding temperature to significantly decrease.

"Wait! We'll get caught like this!! Mukku-chin, bring back Yoshinon's voice before Yoshino starts crying!!"

"Yoshinon..."

"Hurry!!"

Nia said as she saw Yoshino's tears on the verge of breaking out. Making Mukuro unlock Yoshinon's voice in response with a reluctant look on her face.

"Ahhh... ah...... Testing... Geez missy, don't suddenly lock my voice like that. Do you know how terrifying it is to experience getting your voice suddenly disappear!?"

"Yoshinon, be quiet or I won't bring you and Yoshino along anymore if we ever do something like this again!!"

"So this is not a one-time thing?"

"Of course not! Who would let this precious chance of having him vulnerable like this pass by!? We should make full use of this and take advantage of him while his knocked out!"

"Oh! You mean we're raping him, right?"

"You heard wrong, Yoshinon"

Nia said before she lifted the blanket to check if Hiroto was asleep. Making her let out a sigh seeing that his eyes were closed before she looked at Mukuro and Yoshino with a serious expression on her face.

"Ok, since you two want to experience what it feels like sleeping on the same bed as him. Mukku-chin, Yoshino, you two take both sides while I sleep on top of him"

"For some reason, I feel like you're cheating us, Nia-chan. How about me and Yoshino sleep on top of him while you sleep beside him? Yoshino has a much lighter physique than you. Do you want to suffocate him in his sleep?"

"You're pretty rude to call me heavy for a puppet"

"M-Muku will sleep on top of him since he is part of my family"

"I think your definition of family is a bit weird, Mukku-chin"

"N-No! Muku will sleep on top of him!"

Mukuro said as she crawled up and hugged Hiroto's body through his chest as tightly as possible to prevent the other spirits from taking it. Making Nia let out a sigh in response before surrendering and just got ready to sleep beside him, but froze when she saw Hiroto staring at them with a frown on his face.

"I-It's not what it looks like?"

"... I haven't even said anything yet"

He said with a wry expression on his face while looking at Nia who started to guiltily poke her two index fingers together while Yoshino simply looked down with an apologetic look on her face. Making Hiroto scratch the back of his head in response as all anger in his body disappeared after seeing them like this.