Chapter 50: Spirit Base

"Oh my, what a beautiful city you have created, Takamiya-san"

Kurumi commented with a smile on her face as she and the rest of the spirits arrived at the 90th floor of Aincrad. A floor that was completely remodeled by Takamiya who now held the [Spirit Creation System], a system that would allow her to create and customize any spirits of any form based on the wielder's capabilities.

"Amazing..."

Yoshino commented with a look of bewilderment and admiration as she looked below the vast land that Takamiya has created. All of them standing at the top of the main palace where the ruler of the spirits rested.

Below them was an ethereal floor that embraced the beauty of nature in its aesthetics. The buildings themselves resembled old medieval castles that complemented the beauty of nature. Above the skies, on the other hand, were large floating islands which have their castles and cities.

Around this land were humanoid beings who were colorful dresses that emitted the incredible power of a tier IV unit

Around this land were humanoid beings who were colorful dresses that emitted the incredible power of a tier IV unit. Wielding various weapons that suited their abilities and combat styles.

"I thought the [Spirit Creation System] only allows for the creation of spirits and not infrastructures? How did you manage to..."

"Spirits can also be found in different forms. Why do you think that in this dimension there are spirit artifacts and weapons? They possess little to no intelligence, but they can grow in strength like any other spirits. All of the infrastructures you see on this floor are spirits. Since Hiroto gave me a fund of 100,000 system points. I thought I should use 10,000 to completely transform this floor into a comfortable home for the new spirits that I created"

Takamiya answered with a gentle and soft smile on her face. Watching her creations together with the original spirits that she created.

"Hmm... I don't understand why Hiroto would still try and expand the army by adding new races into the mix. Aren't our current army already enough?"

Yamai asked out of curiosity as she sat down on the terrace together with Takamiya. Making Nia, who was silently flipping through her angel for information, answer her question.

"Well... according to Hiroto's reasoning... even if our army is already powerful enough with the current races. Each of them still has their strength and weaknesses, and they have their specific uses for the guild"

Nia said as she read through the information on her angel. Making all of them turn towards her before she starts explaining what she meant by her previous words.

"Let's use the Zergs for example. They are powerful siege units that can melt down almost any kind of defense since their capabilities are built for conquest. But they are lacking when placed in a defensive position. That's why the guild often uses Zerg units for siege and destroy missions but with no unit number restrictions"

She explained, causing Yamai to nod her head in understanding. Since Zerg units heavily rely on their numbers to overpower their opponents, so when unit number restrictions are introduced. The Zerg units might come into trouble. Unit number restrictions heavily counter them since the units that are born or created during the war will not be counted and killed immediately. This means that the Zergs won't be able to replenish their numbers.