Chapter 8: Rowdy Morning

"... We really did it..."

Nia muttered with a dazed look on her face as she sat down on the bed naked while covering her body with a blanket. Making her face blush profusely as the memories from last night resurfaced on her mind, causing her to glance at Hiroto who was sleeping beside him. Wearing nothing like herself while his toned and muscular body was on full display.

"... I can't believe that's all that it took for our relationship to jump in so many steps..."

She whispered before feeling a painful ache on her waist, causing her to rub it with her hand. Making her glare at Hiroto in response, but froze when she noticed the bite marks visible on his neck, causing him to shyly look away from his body.

"I got into the mood so... it's not my fault... but... Does sex really feel like this? It's very different from the ones I looked into using Rasiel... is it because he's a lot bigger than the other guys?"

She said to herself while remembering how she passed out last night due to extreme pleasure. Making her hide her face beneath the blanket she was holding in response.

"It was my first time but he doesn't know how to hold back... I'm going to take my revenge on you later"

She muttered before laying back down on the bed while facing Hiroto. Making her poke his cheek with her index finger while pouting, trying to wake him up but earned no response from him who kept his eyes closed.

"Wakey, wakey~"

She said before she started to pinch his cheek, causing Hiroto to let out a frown in response before he turned his body towards his side. Facing Nia before he wrapped his arms around her waist. Treating her as some kind of comfortable pillow.

"You're not going to wake up?"

She said as she buried her face in his embrace before she wrapped her arms around his chest. Looking up at him with a displeased expression on her face, but feeling the warmth of his body. The memory of him towering above her while gently thrusting his hips resurfaced in her mind. Remembering his touches, sweet words, and warmth as they tried all kinds of positions last night, caused her to shyly tighten her hug around him and hid her expression. 

'I love... you, Nia'

"MMM!!"

She let out a muffled scream due to embarrassment as she remembered him confessing his feeling to her while he was pounding her from behind. Leaning his body against her and holding one of her hands as she was biting the bedsheets due to extreme pleasure, causing her to hit Hiroto's chest as she remembered this memory from last night.

"Why did you have to confess like that... I can't believe that the first 'I love you' that I got from you is when we were having sex. I hate you!"

"Then, should I confess to you again, Nia?"

A familiar voice said from above her, causing Nia's body to jolt in response. Making her peek at Hiroto who was looking at her with an amused expression on his face.

"Y-You were awake..."

"Who wouldn't wake up if someone started hitting your chest?"

"If you woke up, you should've informed me about it!!"

"Why? It's a rare chance to see you acting like an innocent girl"

"Forget about it!"

"I don't think I can"

Hiroto said with a smile on his face before he applied pressure on her hips with her hand. Making Nia let out a pained squeal in response before she bit onto his chest.