Chapter 33: Counterfeit Tokens

"You girls don't love me at all..."

"Stop acting like a girl"

"Now, now, don't be like that Lucy, don't you see how mentally traumatized he is?"

Beelzebub said as she hugged Hiroto in her embrace while caressing his air as he buried his face between her cleavage. Making Lucifer let out a sigh in response while sitting down with both her legs and arms crossed. Looking down on Hiroto who was being comforted by Beelzebub, Yoshino, and Kaede on the sofa.

"Fine... we're sorry for not informing in advance about the 4 of them... I thought you would like them since you did have figurines of the 4 of them back at your previous apartment"

"... Do I look like a guy who just has sex with anyone I have figurines off??"

"... No..."

"Then, why did you let them into my room when I just met them today?"

Hiroto asked while pointing at the Pendragon Trio who were passed on the sofa next to them while their legs quivered due to sensitivity. Making Lucifer's eyes twitch in response to seeing what Hiroto did to them and still having had the guts to complain.

"... It's all under the system's orders, alright? The chat log was a reward for a quest given to me by the system. It states that I must make these 4 parts of the harem, but the system promised they won't pull this kind of stuff, again"

"... So in the end we all fell to the system's master plan"

"Master Plan?"

"Yes... their master plan to put me under endless torture of having 40+ wives"

"... Whose fault do you think it was that we now have 40+ women in the harem, Hiroto?"

"It's the system..."

"Be truthful"

"... Fine, it's me and the system..."

"That's better. If only you were a bit more honest with your desires, we wouldn't have to force you like this, Hiroto"

"Who wants to get raped by women every single day?"

"... There are men like that?"

"You think all men just cares about sex? You don't understand what real men wants"

"What do they want?"

"A girl that would love them wholeheartedly. Someone who is passionate and treat us with respect"

"I thought we already made it clear how much we love you, Hiroto"

"I'm speaking for other men, not myself since I already have that thanks to you girls... though you all do rape me once in a while... you girls respect me in all other areas except when it comes to sex and the harem"

He said, causing Lucifer to blush in response from being indirectly complimented by him. Making her let out a cough in response to hide her shyness.

"*cough* *cough* You can't blame us for that, we have our needs, Hiroto... To be honest, any guy would get jealous of your position right now"

"They get jealous that I get hit on the head with a mallet and treated a sex toy???"

"What? No!! I'm talking about your harem... not only are we all beautiful in our own rights, we're also extremely loyal to you and has throughly trained ourselves to be able to support and satisfy you"

"That's because they don't know the hardships of having a harem yet... Once they see my suffering, they won't feel jealous anymore. They'll just pity me!! You don't understand what it feels like to get squeezed dry by thirsty women!"