Chapter 64: Ship Girls

"So... you're saying you want more funds allocated to the naval army?"

"Is that difficult to do? Right now the naval army is the weakest among the armies under your command... All we have are warships and submarines, and the other armies can rip us to shreds if they want to"

A beautiful woman of Russian descent asked. Sitting opposite Hiroto while her long greyish hair flowed down her back. Looking at him directly in the eye with her golden pupils, causing Hiroto to lean back on his chair in response before leaning his chin on his fist.

"How much do you need?"

"Well... how much can you provide?"

She asked with a smile on his face. Trying to negotiate with Hiroto to get as many system points as they can. Making Hiroto rub his chin in response before recalling the daily income of the guild.

In terms of money, his business earns billions due to the sheer amount of large companies that they acquired from the previous conflict against Jiro, and due to the popularity and range of the businesses that they hold. Most of their profits come from the military manufacturing companies that they own which supply tanks, warships, submarines, and fighter aircraft. Though they can only sell these to the Japanese government due to regulations in their contract.

But what Hiroto truly gains from that is far less since all expenses; like employee benefits, salary, maintenance, licensing, and supply cost; and taxes are deducted from the gross profit. He also needed to divide the net profit among the Terrans, Zergs, and Protoss so they wouldn't have to waste too many system points when recruiting new units. So, he gains only about 30-50 million yen every month, which is about 3% of their gross profit.

In terms of system points, thanks to their partnership with the [Dragon's Nest] guild and the popularity of their products in the world of systems. They were able to earn at least 800,000 system points every single day, but the amount that Hiroto receives is only about 200,000.

The rest are split and invested into different divisions of the guild with the army getting the highest percentage. The armies get 500,000 system points every day, and the rest are sent to the manufacturers and farms of their guild. So, he can only assign a maximum of 150,000 system points to the naval base while the leftovers are to be used by Hiroto for personal use and in case of emergencies.

"... 150,000 system points. I can't increase that amount any further or else I'll be suffering from losses. In terms of money... I guess I can only give you about 30 million yen every month. Even though the naval base has fewer funds in human currency, you girls have the largest dividend in terms of system points. I'm sure this is already enough for all of you, right?"

"... That's already enough"

She answered. Making Hiroto nod his head in response before glancing at the 11 ship girls inside the room. Drinking tea together with him while they discussed the plans that they have for the guild's navy. Like how to improve it so that it wouldn't be too far behind the other armies, and also the supplies and equipment that they would need.