Chapter 55: Day off

"... It's raining..."

Saeko said as she looked outside through the windows of her mansion while the sound of heavy rain echoed around her. Making her breathe in deeply while watching the strong winds outside blow on the trees around the road while the heavy rain shrouded her sight beyond a few meters away from her location.

"It looks like I have nothing to do for today than train in the dojo"

She said while the cold winds brushed against her skin, causing her to let out a sigh and close the window of her mansion. Putting her school bag down on the sofa before a flash of bright light suddenly formed at the teleportation pod next to her door. Making her turn her head to see Kaede, Saya, and Pandemonica appearing on top of the teleportation pad as soon as the light dissipated. 

"Good Morning~ It's cold today, isn't it?"

Kaede greeted with a smile on her face before she ran towards Saeko and hugged her. Making Saeko gently smile in response as she received her hug and patted her on the head.

"I hope you don't mind us crashing in at your house, it's pretty boring since we have nothing else to do"

"Hmm? Aren't the facilities and headquarters open? Why don't you all train while we have the entire day for ourselves?"

"Hiroto said that we should take a day off for today, and he forbade us from entering any of the training facilities. So... we plan on spending the day here to pass some time. I already informed the chefs to bring our breakfast here"

"Don't you want to go to Hiroto's mansion?"

"We did, but he was still asleep together with Modeus. He's been pulling an all-nighter for the past few days since he rushes to finish reading the reports of division heads and finish processing the documents sent to him by the Marshalls regarding the allocation of funds for the armies. It has been pretty hectic in the guild lately since Hiroto plans to take a massive step to improve the guild. He only woke up a few hours ago to tell us to take a day off from work. He already sent the female demons to fill in for our spots for the day"

Saya answered before she looked around Saeko's living room and sat down on her sofa. Making Saeko walk towards the kitchen in response to prepare a cup of coffee for her visitors.

"I'll have black coffee please"

Pandemonica said as she drowsily sat down on the sofa while wearing nothing but Hiroto's shirt on her body. Feeling a bit tired after being woken up by the thunder outside of her home. She wanted to stay in Hiroto's mansion first to pass the time but was invited by Kaede to follow them to Saeko's place. 

"Now then... before I forget... I'll have to post these videos first before anything else"

Saya said before she pulled a laptop out of thin air and placed it down on the table. Preparing to spread the pieces of evidence that she has gathered for the last couple of weeks to clear Hiroto's name and make Aiko feel despair from having everything she built up until now fall to the ground. 

"Hehehe~"

"Hmm? What is that?"

"It's my to-do list for today! It's been a while since we get to gather and play together so I made some plans on what we should do for the rest of the day. For some reason... I find the rain relaxing. It is a great time to have some cocoa and watch movies together"

She happily said as she gave Pandemonica the list. Making the said person let out a smile in response before disregarding her plans for today to play along with Kaede. She planned on just sleeping for the entire day since she had nothing to do, but since Kaede already presented a lot of interesting stuff to do. She'll play along since it's not often that she gets to hang around with Hiroto's other lovers.