Chapter 35: Hotsprings

"Those girls really know my taste"

Hiroto said as he walked inside a traditional Japanese-style room with a tinge of modern anesthetics. Wearing a white bathrobe on his body while his hair was slightly wet after taking a quick shower in the bathrooms of the villa. Looking outside with a satisfied look on his face as the red leaves fell down the pond just outside his room.

 Looking outside with a satisfied look on his face as the red leaves fell down the pond just outside his room

"I should thank them once in a while..."

He said before a beautiful woman with short black hair and eyes came closer to him with a respectful look on her face. She wore a simple white kimono that complimented her perfect figure that wasn't too voluptuous or flat. Making Hiroto look at her in response before the woman

"Master, do you need a guide to the hot spring?"

"Sure, sorry for the trouble"

"No need to feel sorry, master. I was summoned by Baphomet-sama to specifically manage this place for your use. Please follow me"

She said before she lead the way, causing Hiroto to follow her from behind but momentarily froze and looked back. Looking in the direction of the other door with a sharp look on his face, causing the woman to glance at him in confusion.

"What's wrong, master?"

"No... it's nothing. Maybe it was just my imagination"

He said as the presence of two people suddenly disappeared from his senses. Making him narrow his eyes in response before following the woman out of the room to guide him to the hot spring.

"There are a total of 10 hot springs in here, master. All 9 are outdoors while only 1 is indoors and is located inside the main building. Would you like me to show you all of them?"

"No, just bring me to an outdoor hot spring with the best scenery in this place"

"As you wish"

She said before she guided Hiroto through the long hallways of the villa, causing Hiroto to look around with a smile on his face due to the relaxing atmosphere around them. Making the woman gently smile in response before she guided Hiroto inside of a large hot spring right next to a small mountain built by his lovers just next to the villa.

"What do you think, master?"

"... This place is great..."

Hiroto said as he looked at the beautiful scenery of a waterfall adorned by a single cherry blossom tree sitting beside it. Making Hiroto nod his head in satisfaction before the woman presented her open palms at him.

 Making Hiroto nod his head in satisfaction before the woman presented her open palms at him