Chapter 40: Discussion about Hiroto's Quest

"Booo~ I also want to go on a date with Hiroto"

Nia complained while inflating her cheeks. Standing in the middle of their designated camps generated by the technology of the organization. Replicating a ruined grassland whose plants were scorched with fire while the stains of blood scattered across the ground. Making Lucifer who was reading the map in Nia's Rasiel helplessly sigh in response.

"We'll follow them later once we're done here. It's not like these guys are that much of a hard opponent anyway"

She said while looking at the large castle located in the middle of the battlefield. Covered with vines that move as if they had their own mind and terrifying flowers that released unknown spores. Covering the entire castle and making it almost impossible to infiltrate.

"Hallucinogenic spores that cause agitation, aggression, and of course... hallucination that forces the brain to see your allies as foes. Around the castle walls are carnivorous plants whose vines are covered with thousands of thorns as hard as mithril. They release a venom that instantly weakens anyone below tier IV, and the flower itself is a mouth with intestinal juices that digest everything it touches in an instant"

She said while tracing the images of flowers located around the castle walls while thousand little flowers were attached to the walls. Flowers which would rapidly fire poisonous seeds every second. Making Lucifer rub her chin in response while Azazel and Beelzebub peeked at her shoulder and studied the map of the battlefield

"Now I kind of understand why they chose a castle siege out of all the available guild wars"

Judgement muttered while crossing her arms on her chest. Staring in the direction of the castle before turning her head to look at Lucifer who began to lay down Rasiel on the table for everyone to see.

"Any ideas on how we can break through their defenses?"

She asked the demons who began to gather around the table along with Michael, Ariel, and Nia. Making them all contemplate before looking around at the number of troops that they brought with them. Aside from them, which numbers up to 16, they brought 84 troops from their armies. Consisting of 40 Ghosts, 10 Siege Tanks, 20 Archons, and 14 Sentries. Creating a somewhat decent army that can shoot targets from afar.

"Why do you think we even brought 40 Ghosts with us? Of course, we nuke them. I don't believe that they'll be able to withstand 40 successive nuclear attacks out of nowhere"

Lucifer said with a smile on her face while pointing her thumb at the 40 men wearing light armor on their bodies outside the tent. Carrying a large specialized sniper rifle made from Terran technology in their arms. Making judgement look at them with a strange look on her face as she didn't expect that they'll fight like this in this [Guild War].

 Making judgement look at them with a strange look on her face as she didn't expect that they'll fight like this in this [Guild War]

"... In war, there is no such thing as honor, either you die or your opponent dies. And this is the most efficient way we can defeat them since nuclear missiles release radioactive substances that would infect the ground. It could either mutate them or kill all of those plants in one swoop, and completely weaken their defenses"