Chapter 53: Demon City

"... Where should I start?"

Lucifer said with her hand on her chin. Contemplating on how to start building the demon base on the vast empty floor that Hiroto gave her. Making her narrow her eyes in response before glancing at Azazel and Beelzebub who decided to tag along.

"Does the [Progenitor of Sin] System have any kind of main infrastructures?"

"There is a castle called the [Overlord's Castle], and this infrastructure would allow us to summon a few powerful demons and devils"

"How about the other infrastructures?"

"There are but I don't think they are that necessary though. For example, the [Demonic Nest] which is kind of like a shelter for summoned demonic creatures. Not only does it look ugly, but it only allows 2-3 demons to occupy it. The only buff that it gives is a 50% bonus in fertilization during mating, and an additional buff to foster the growth of young demons"

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Well... yeah but, it occupies so much space. We can build about 70-100 nests, but to build an entire town of it? We'll run out of space if we did that. It's much better if we just make them live at the hotels on the first floor, and use these nests as a love hotel if they're planning on making children"

Lucifer said before she let out a sigh. Looking at the designs of the nest with a frown on her face. The design didn't fit her aesthetics and would just ruin the overall view of the demon city she was planning on creating.

The nest was similar to that of a dark cave with several demonic symbols carved on its surface. Similar to that of the breeding grounds of demonic beasts that she read in human texts that describe them.

"I'll first build the [Overlord's Castle] in the middle of the base. Maybe build at least 5 of them since its production time is a bit slow"

She said before she chose the icon of the castle and hovered it over the middle of the land they were given. Making a burst of mana to illuminate that location as it slowly molded into the shape of the castle that spans over 20% of the plot of land.

"How many system points were allocated to you by Hiroto to build this place?"

"100,000 system points, and a few billion yen to summon the needed units. The building is a bit expensive, so I might request Hiroto for more if it isn't enough"

She said before the mana around the castle started to disintegrate and turn into a mist that covered the entire castle. Leaving behind an eerie and gloomy-looking castle in front of them, surrounded by a few stone gargoyles and a golem. Build to protect the castle from any intruders.

 Build to protect the castle from any intruders

"Now then... let's see what's special about this building for it to cost 500 system points"

She said before she clicked the castle from her system window to view its information. Making a large translucent screen appear in front of her. Showing all of the products that can be bought from these infrastructures.