Chapter 49: Saito's Return

"H-Hiroto-san! Please accept this!"

A young teenage girl loudly said as she arrived in front of Hiroto with a nervous look on her face while she presented a letter in front of him. Making Hiroto raise his eyebrows in response before glancing at the girl's two friends which were hiding behind a pillar. Encouraging her from afar to muster up her courage and confess.

"..."

Hiroto remained silent. Finding it strange that there are still others confessing to him when it is a widely-known fact in school that Kaede was his girlfriend. Making him sigh in response before the girl suddenly pushed the letter to his chest. Not accepting a no for an answer before she ran away together with her friends. Holding her warm and flushed cheeks due to the shyness that she felt when she faced Hiroto.

"... How troublesome"

He said before he crumpled the letter and threw it in the trash bin without hesitation, since in his mind he didn't need to be considerate of anyone unrelated to him, especially girls who still target boys, fully knowing that they are already in a relationship. 

"We shouldn't have gone to school this early"

He said before he grabbed the canned coffee from inside the vending machine. Sitting down on an empty bench beside it and looking up at the sky. Waiting for the bell to ring, which would indicate that their first class of the day is about to start.

"So, those three are still after Aiko after all time... I never knew that they were so vengeful to this extent"

He said as he opened the canned coffee and took a sip. Finding it weird that Kaede, Saya, and Saeko, still haven't forgotten about their grudge towards Aiko even after living in the [Helltaker] dimension for dozens of years during their training, Making him let out a sigh in response as he didn't understand why they still wanted to deal with Aiko when she became completely insignificant to them. They could deal with her as easily as lifting a finger due to how powerful the force supporting them from the back. 

He expected them to gradually forget about it and treat her like she didn't exist since the only reason why they were still attending his class is because of this. He wanted them to drop out since they were now pregnant. Staying and finishing school doesn't hold that much benefit for them since Hiroto owns a business empire under his name. Even if they didn't finish their education, he can still provide for them for dozens of years. Additionally, in the world of systems, there's an entirely different educational system run by the organization. 

This is to teach young system holders under the age of 5 -14 years old everything they need to know to survive in the world of system. Rather than focusing on in-depth knowledge in multiple fields. The organization instead teaches them practical knowledge and skills by making them experience them firsthand. 

They only teach general knowledge about different fields of study and focus more on areas like language, ethics, cartography, communication, combat training, and tactics. Areas that would give them a bit of an edge compared to other system holders once they enter the world of systems. System holders usually don't worry too much about money, but how they'll survive and get stronger once they debut.

"Oh! If it isn't Hiroto!"

A provocative and irritating voice shouted as Hiroto was enjoying his time alone. Making calmly glance in the direction of the voice to see a familiar figure of a tall lean man. Staring at him with a look of arrogance on his face as he slowly walked closer to him, all while being followed by a dozen of women from behind.

"What? Aren't happy to see me again, Hiroto?"

"... Who are you again?"

Hiroto asked while narrowing his eyes at him. Trying to remember who it was, but the feeling of nostalgia inside of him told him that he has met him before and even left a deep mark on him. Making him hold his chin as he contemplated who this person is.