Chapter 51: Striking Back

"Is there something wrong, Hiroto?"

Saeko asked as she, Hiroto, and Saya were having lunch at the rooftop of the school. Making Hiroto scratch his hair in response before letting out a sigh.

"... It's nothing"

Hiroto answered before he glanced at two of his lovers who were watching a video from a holographic screen. Showing the image of Kaede and Aiko talking to each other.

"What are you girls doing?"

"We're spying on Aiko through Kaede like always... It's look like she has begun to take charge"

Saya answered, causing Hiroto to frown in response. Remembering that there's a large chance that Aiko also integrated with a counterfeit system. Even though he knew that the current Aiko is weaker than Kaede, who is a tier II. He was still worried for Kaede since Aiko is a literal bomb.

As long as she dies, then the counterfeit system inside of her will detonate. This explosion could kill even tier III system holders since it ignore all kinds of defenses. So, he was worried that his enemies are using Aiko as a bomb that they can detonate at anytime to hurt his loved ones.

"It looks like she's trying to make Kaede become... a bully I guess? Is she now targeting Kaede's reputation or something? The only reason I can think of to make her do this to Kaede is to ruin her image to our classmates and Hiroto"

Saya added as she continued watching. Making Hiroto move closer to join them.

"Ok, Kaede... you want to break free from Hiroto's abusive relationship, right?"

"I do?"

"Of course you do! Who wants to stay with a guy that beats you when his angry!? That's why make him despise you so he would break up with you! You see that boy eating lunch alone?"

"You mean Ichiro-san?"

"... That's right. I want you to grab his lunch and throw it to the ground!"

Aiko said, causing Kaede to stare at her with an innocent look on her face. As if she couldn't understand why she should do that.

"B-But... Ichiro-san hasn't done anything bad to me..."

"Kaede, even if that's the case, his the easiest target. You need to show everyone that you're not to be messed with!"

".... I don't know... he hasn't eaten lunch yet so, he must he hungry..."

"This fuc- I mean, Kaede. You want to regain your freedom, right?"

"... Sure?"

"Then, do it!"

"mnn..."

Kaede hesitated, but remembering their grand plan. She steeled herself and begun to walk towards her classmate with a determined look on her face. Making Hiroto look at her weirdly from the screen, since from what he knows about Kaede. This feat is already impossible for her, especially because of her kind and innocent nature.

"H-Hello"

"Hmm? Kaede-san? Do you need anything from me?"

Their classmate, Ichiro, asked as he raised his head to Kaede who walked in front of him. Making Kaede play with her fingers due to nervousness.

"N-No... take this!!"

Kaede said as she swatted his lunchbox off his hand. Making the boy look at her in shock while Aiko started to grin in response. Watching as Ichiro looked at Kaede in bewilderment before glancing at his wasted food on the ground.