Chapter 24: Tricked

"Hiroto! I'm hungry!"

"It's almost done so wait..."

Hiroto said as Tohka barged inside the kitchen, causing Hiroto to let out a helpless expression. Looking at Tohka who was happily walking towards him as Hiroto placed the last piece of salmon on the plate.

"Help me get this to the table"

"Ok!"

Tohka answered before she grabbed two large plates filled with salmon and tamagoyaki from the kitchen counter. Energetically walking towards the dining room where all of the other spirits were waiting.

"Be careful not to trip yourself"

He said as he carried the other dishes towards the dining room. Making him see 9 girls sitting around the table, causing him to unconsciously let out a smile seeing how lively they are in the morning.

"You girls are still as energetic as ever..."

He said before he placed the dishes on the table and sat down on an empty chair beside Mukuro and Yamai. Making him let out a sigh before leaning back on the chair.

"My, My, are you still tired from yesterday, Hiroto?"

Kurumi asked with a teasing smile on her face, causing Hiroto to glare in her direction. Looking at both Kotori and Tohka who were focused on eating their breakfast before sighing in relief. Seeing that they didn't hear Kurumi's words.

"Be careful of what you say, Kurumi. What if they hear it?"

"So what if they hear it? They'll eventually end up in your bed in the future anyways~"

"Onii-chan, what are you two whispering about?"

Kotori asked as she tilted her head to the side. Seeing both Hiroto and Kurumi whispering to each other with Hiroto having an annoyed look on his face.

"It's nothing important, Kotori... I'm just telling your sister Kurumi to bring back snacks for you later once she comes back"

"Really?"

"Y-Yes..."

Hiroto nervously said as he looked at her who was staring at him in suspicion. Making him stiffly smile in response before he felt something rub against his crotch, causing him to take a peek to see Kurumi's feet on top of his crotch

"Kurumi!"

"Fufufu~"

Kurumi giggle as she continued rubbing his crotch. Making Hiroto's eyes twitch in response while she licked her lips seductively. Pulling down his pants using her feet to reveal his erect rod down the table.

"You're going too far"

Hiroto said as he grabbed her feet, causing Kurumi to stick out her tongue in response. Making Hiroto let out a helpless sigh before he felt a hand suddenly grab his rod, causing him to glance at Yamai who peeked at his exposed rod.

"Onii-chan, is there something wrong?"

"N-Nothing's wrong Kotori..."

Hiroto said before his breathing started to go erratic. Making him glare at both of them in response.

"You two!!"

He whispered before Kurumi broke off her grip and started to press her feet on his rod. Rubbing it gently while Yamai started to grab the head of his rod. Rubbing her fingers on its tip as a translucent slimy liquid started to leak out from it. Making Hiroto lean forward on the table in response, causing him to grit his teeth before he raised his right foot and pressed it against Kurumi's crotch.