Chapter 38: Anime Convention

"Huh? They already went ahead??"

Hiroto asked with a surprised look on his face while looking at the direction of the chauffeur inside the black car. Making the female chauffeur to nod her head in response.

"Yes, the mistresses said that they have something to prepare so they went ahead, Hiroto-sama"

She reported in a respectful tone while staring the engine of the car. Making Hiroto furrow his eyebrows in response as he felt like they were planning something chaotic.

For all the years that he has been together with them. He can instinctively know if they're planning something bad, causing him to rub his chin in response as a troubled look surfaced on his face. Feeling as if this day wouldn't end well.

"... What are they planning..."

Hiroto asked himself in a whispere while thinking deeply, but remembering that Kotori, Saya, and Takamiya was with them, the two most reasonable women in his harem aside from Lucifer.

He assured himself that those two would help prevent the other girls from causing trouble. Especially since the spirits normally listen and obediently follows Takamiya's words and requests. All because their somewhat grateful to her for giving them a chance to meet and be with him.

"From Mio's nature... I'm sure everything would be alright... but I wonder what they're planning for all of them to go ahead of me to the place of our date"

He muttered, even though he knew that his lovers already prepared a schedule for their date and shown it to him ahead of time. He didn't really know where the place of their date is, and just know what they'll do in those places. They wrote very vague tasks like "Buying manga, light novels, and anime figures" and "gaming room", but not specify where they are to be held. Making him scratch his head in confusion as the driver began to drive towards his and his lover's dating spot.

"... Why does the task sound like... we're going to an anime convention?"

He asked himself, but immediately laughed it off since some of his lovers like Nirvalen, Shiro, Miko, and Saya absolutely hate crowded places. So, he was confident that they won't make him go to a place like an anime convention.

"How stupid of me to think like that..."

He thought before looking out of the window. Forming a gentle and joyful smile on his face since this would be his first date with all of them after so many years. Making feel a bit excited and was determined to make this day fun for all of them.

"Now that they mentioned buying light novels... I need to go and buy the remaining volumes of "Highschool DxD"... I'll buy it along the way when we enter a bookstore to buy the light novels and manga that they wanted"

He muttered. Since he hasn't read manga and watched anime for an incredibly long time, he has already forgotten the plots of a lot of anime he watched in the past. Including [Highschool DxD], even though he knew the names of the characters.

He already forgotten about the events that transpired in the light novel and anime. So, he needed sometime to take a day off and just binge read or watch [Highschool DxD] so he'll know how to move in his next quest. Especially since his quest is about dealing with one of the major antagonist of the series.

"... As long as Great Red or Ophis doesn't interfere. This quest isn't really that difficult anyway so... I should go ahead and use this opportunity to test out the power of the Protoss Units. The last time I used them is just for a rescue mission, so this would be the first time for me to use them in actual battle"

He muttered before glancing up the system. Remembering that the system altered a few things regarding the quests that he has on that dimension. Making him narrow his eyes in response as he wondered what did the system change.