Chapter 61: Revenge Begins

"What the hell is this?"

Hiroto's maternal great-grandfather, asked with a large frown on his face as he looked at the large box that was delivered to their doorsteps. Leaking out a putrid scent from its surface that made even him feel revulsed due to the smell. Making him take a step back in response before glancing at the delivery man at the front door.

"This was sent by Kirishima Hiroto to... Suzuki Jiro. Please just sign here to verify that you received the package"

The delivery man said as he presented a piece of paper and a pen to the old man in front of him. Making the said person simply stare at him before turning his body inside the mansion and shouting at the top of his lungs to call for Jiro's attention.

"Jiro!!! Get down here, right now!! You have a package delivered by your cousin!"

He shouted, causing loud footsteps to echo upstairs in response. Making the delivery man simply watch as Jiro hurriedly run downstairs with an exhausted look on his face. All due to not getting enough sleep from the pain that he keeps feeling in his chest. 

"H-Here..."

Jiro said as he walked towards the door. Wiping the sweat off his head before glancing at the delivery man with a confused look on his face. Wondering which cousin suddenly sent him a package out of nowhere, when he received any such messages from his cousins.

"Where did it come from?"

"The sender is a person named, Kirishima Hiroto... please sign this document and I'll leave the package here"

The delivery man said, causing Jiro to suddenly pause in his steps in response. Looking at the package with a look of disbelief and shock on his face. He has been waiting for dozens of hours to receive a report from the strays he hired to ambush Hiroto a day ago, but he received nothing. Making him think that they must be having too much fun torturing Hiroto and his lovers for them to take this long.

'Did that son of a bitch send this package as revenge for ambushing him and raping his lovers?... but how come the strays I sent haven't sent a message yet? Did they forget to inform me that the job was successful or something?'

He thought since to him, Hiroto couldn't deal with that amount of strays by himself. So, he was convinced that the strays must complete the job but forgot to report it back to him. Making him quickly sign the document in the delivery man's hand to obtain the package. 

''Pfft- He's pretty stupid to send a dangerous package like this to our doorsteps... I wonder what grandfather would think of him once he sees that Hiroto is trying to harm us... I can't fucking wait!!' 

He thought with an excited smile on his face. Not noticing the stern expression on his grandfather's face after seeing his reaction. Making him think as if there was more to the story, especially since Hiroto would never send a package to the Suzuki Household after they kicked her mother out of the house. 

"Here is a letter that comes along with the package. Thank you and have a nice day!"

The delivery man said before he clicked his fingers, causing a floating motorcycle to appear behind him. Preparing to take his leave to deliver the other packages that were in his inventory.

"A letter?"

Jiro asked with a confused look on his face before ripping the envelope open and taking out the letter inside it. Unfolding it in front of his great-grandfather who just observed him silently.

[Next time, hire more competent assassins will you? I almost got bored dealing with them.

Thanks for the system tokens by the way... I also sent you a gift to repay your 'kindness', cousin. I hope you love it. Also... don't expect those strays to come back. They'll be waiting for you on the other side, so look forward to that day, Jiro. I hope you'll have a touching reunion with them in the afterlife.