Chapter 14: Kurumi's Advances

"My, My, what a comfy home you have, Hiroto-san~"

"Thanks, I guess?"

Hiroto said as he escorted the 4 spirits inside his house, causing both Kurumi and Mukuro to look around with varying expressions on their faces. Mukuro has a warm smile on her face after seeing her new home, while Kurumi only smiled with an elegant demeanor suitable for a girl born into a rich family. Making Hiroto pat Mukuro's head before he sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"Make yourself feel at home"

"I'll take you on that offer, then pardon me"

Kurumi said as she walked closer to him and sat down on his lap without hesitation, causing Mukuro to pout before she sat down next to him. Tightly hugging Hiroto's body while glaring in Kurumi's direction.

"Kurumi please sit properly..."

"My, My, please do forgive me for that~"

She said before she started grinding her hips on his lap. Making Hiroto let out a groan as his rod rubbed against her hips, causing Kurumi to lick her finger in response with a seductive look on her face. Looking back at Hiroto as if she was inviting him, causing both Mukuro to defensively hug Hiroto in response.

"Stop seducing him, vixen!!"

"Oh my~ What should I do, I wonder?"

Kurumi said as she met Mukuro's eyes which contained extreme anger, causing her to let out a giggle in response. Making Hiroto press the bridge of his nose in response as they are already fighting.

"A strong contender has appeared!!"

Nia shouted with a sense of urgency in her heart while watching them, causing Yoshino, who was beside her, to tilt her head in confusion. Wondering what was she talking about.

"Yoshino... we need to do our best so that Hiroto won't get taken away by that girl!!"

"C-Can't we just get along?"

"We can, but if we don't deal with this. It would only be a matter of time until Hiroto becomes enslaved by her! Look at him! His already wagging the rod between his legs after she just rubbed it with her butt!! What great power!"

Nia shouted before Hiroto threw a book at her forehead, causing her to fall back as the book hit the center of her forehead. Making her look at Hiroto with an aggrieved look on her face while holding the injury on her head.

"You biased scum!! You said you love me!! After she came in you didn't pay any attention to me anymore. *hic,* you manwhore!!"

"What the hell are you talking about?? It's only been a few minutes since she joined us"

"Excuses! As your first wife (in this dimension), I will have to move into your room to prevent you from laying your crummy hands on the girls living with us!"

"Oh, my~ I don't mind at all if he does lay his hand on me, Nia-san. I'll make sure he'll fully enjoy his time with me, fufufu~"

Kurumi said in a soft voice before glancing at Hiroto with a suggestive look on her face. Making Nia's face stiffen before Yoshino sat down on the empty spot on the sofa next to Hiroto. Shyly leaning on his shoulder before Nia showed a devastated look on her face, causing her to fall to the ground before wiping the fake tears at the corner of her eyes.

"I forgot that you're into young girls... Fine! Just let this old woman rot in the corner!"

"Stop being so overdramatic... you're just a few years older than Yoshino"

"You're no fun at all, Hiroto~ At least play along with me"

Nia said as her face formed a playful smile on her face, causing Hiroto to smile wryly in response before he stood up from the sofa. Carrying Kurumi in his hands before placing her on his spot. Making him let out a sigh before he looked at each of them in response.