Chapter 45: War with [Flora Guild] (3)

"Cerberus... sit down"

Lucifer commanded as she turned her head. Looking up at the extremely large three-headed dog in front of her with a frown as it waggled its tail due to joy. Making Judgement who was watching from the side dazedly stare in the dog's direction.

The large three-headed dog had soft white hair that resembled a cloud due to how smooth and fluffy it looked to everyone else. All of its three heads had blood-red eyes and long snouts, that gave off very little to no intimidation, unlike the legends that were told about its existence. Instead, it gave off a friendly household dog vibe due to how cute and carefree it looked while Nia caressed its side with a smile on her face.

 Instead, it gave off a friendly household dog vibe due to how cute and carefree it looked while Nia caressed its side with a smile on her face

"How cute~ I thought they would look fiercer after merging but I didn't expect them to look like this!"

Nia said as she hugged Cerberus's body. Making the said dog immediately roll over and lay down on its back. Allowing Nia to rub its belly, causing Lucifer's eyes to twitch in response due to how docile Cerberus looked.

"Hmm..."

"What are you thinking about Beel?"

Lucifer asked as she turned her head towards Beelzebub who was holding her chin while intently looking in Cerberus's direction. Making Beelzebub frown before momentarily closing her eyes. It was as if she was thinking of something important.

"Cerberus is a literal dog... doesn't that mean that Hiroto actively engages in bestiality? Will his children with Cerberus be born as dogs or as humans?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? They'll be born separately from individual heads and not in t, his form, so of course, they'll be human. Also, don't group her with that crazy woman"

"Oh my~ How harsh of you, your majesty. Please do it more"

Baphomet said with a smile on her face as Lucifer pointed her thumb in her direction. Making Lucifer furrow her eyebrows while looking at her in disgust before glancing back in Beelzebub's direction.

"See what I mean? Hiroto only has sex with Cerberus while she is in her human form, so I don't think it counts as bestiality"

"What if we ask him to do it with Cerberus whilst in this form?"

"... I think Hiroto's going to strangle you if you asked that"  

Lucifer said before she heard the sound of something shattering to pieces from afar. Making her turn her head to look in the direction of the enemy's base, causing her to see the barrier that was protecting the place, crumble piece by piece before disintegrating into thin air. Completely breaking the barrier protecting the castle.

"That's our cue"

-with Ariel-

"I never knew it's fun to play tag with these people"

Ariel said with a soft smile on her face as she and Chris both ran away at full speed from the high officers of the [Flora Guild]. Chasing after them with rabid looks on their faces due to both of them killing all of their mages in front of them.