Chapter 34: System Tokens (2)

"Everything's done, Hiroto"

"Already?"

Hiroto asked as he synthesized 6 counterfeit system tokens using his skill. Making him look back to see the piles of system tokens on the floor.

"You girls are quite fast..."

He said as he walked closer to the pile of system tokens on the table. Making him open the synthesis window before rubbing his chin as he thought deeply on what to do.

"Let's first start with Lucy's and Michael's systems... and after that, think of system combinations that you girls want to try for your own systems"

He said before he looked at each of the system tokens. Making grab the system tokens of the [Seraphim Army System], [Angel Army System], [Heaven's Empire System], and [Holy Empire System]. Placing the 4 of them in the empty slots before, causing the display on the right to shine in golden light in response.

Creating a single token with the symbol of an a cloud with a golden gate on top to appear on the display. Releasing a majestic and holy aura before Hiroto read the information about this specific system.

[Kingdom of God System]

[A forged system that transforms its wielder as a holy deity in the eyes of angels and other holy beings alike. The system would grant its host the ability to create an army of holy beings that swore absolute loyalty to the host. Due to being forged from both an empire and army type systems, the host would possess both of their capabilities.

System Tier: Supreme

Inherit Skill at Tier I: Divine Aura, Prophecy, Blessing, and Crusade]

[Crusade - Covers the entire army under the hosts command with a divine blessing that grants significant buff over all of their status during a crusade to take back captured territories or the promised lands]

"... Just wow..."

Hiroto muttered with a complicated look on his face while reading the description of the system. Making him hesitate if he should even proceed with this or not since it seemed like he'll have a bunch of fanatics once he makes this kinds of system.

"System... what are the available summons in this system anyway?"

[It is basically divided into two categories, one for humans and one for holy beings. For the human army it includes summons that are blessed with divinity like:

Paladins, High Priest, Crusaders, Saints, and Popes. They can all control and use holy magic to a certain extent.

For the holy beings, it includes famous races like: Seraphim, Archangels, Holy Spirits, and low-tier angels... though you can improve it furtherby adding a fee more ingredients]

"What should I add?"

[Angels of Death System and Empire of Fallen Angels System]

"... Fallen Angels?"

[Just do it]

The system said, causing Hiroto do as the system said and placed the two more high-tier system token inside of the remaining empty slots. Making the token start to shine brightly before it was completely, as well as the description of the system.

[God's Authority System]

[A forged system made from the 6 highest grade holy-related systems, and grants absolute authority to create and form heaven. The host of the system would be granted to summon and control any holy-beings and fallen angels. Due to being forged from both an empire and army type systems, the host would possess both of their capabilities.