Chapter 60: Introducing Rimuru

"Hmm? Hiroto you're finally bac...k..."

Kaede greeted with a wide smile on her face as they heard the sound of the teleportation pad activating. Making them turn their heads towards Hiroto, but immediately froze when they saw the large blob of slime on top of his head.

"... Is this... a water balloon?"

Kaede asked as she watched Hiroto sit down on an empty sit. Not minding the strange expressions of his lovers as they stared at Rimuru's direction.

"No, this is my new slime companion. Meet Rimuru Tempest, he'll be joining us from now on"

Hiroto said as he grabbed Rimuru and placed him on his lap. Making Rimuru stretch out his tendril like arms and wave at the crowd of beautiful girls in front of him.

"Yo! It's nice to meet such pretty onee-sans"

"Oh my~"

Kurumi muttered with an amused look on her face before she poked Rimuru's body. Making her feel a soft and smooth sensation on her finger, causing Kaede to do the same as she started to poke Rimuru's body. Creating waves on the blue blob on Hiroto's lap, but Rimuru didn't mind it and just let them do what they want.

Enjoying the feeling of being the center of attention from all of these women.

"Is this some kind of pet you summoned, Hiroto?"

"It's not a pet, but our new member. Even if he looks harmless like this, he has the highest potential in the guild right now... well aside from Cerberus who has the [Predator System]"

"Oh? So it has intelligence, huh?"

Lucifer commented as she watched Kaede take Rimuru away and hugged him tightly in her embrace. Making Rimuru's body stretch vertically in response.

"Of course it does, inside of this slime body lies a reincarnated person after all. He has the same mental capacity and intelligence as a human being"

Hiroto said, causing Rimuru to nod his head to show that what Hiroto said was correct. Making Lucifer stare at the blob of slime in response before Azazel suddenly stole the slime away from Kaede.

"This is interesting... I never encountered a slime before. I wonder if I can take a sample of your body so I can study it?"

"Uh..."

"Don't worry... it won't be that painful... I think. It would just feel like I'm ripping off your arm. But I'm sure you can handle it"

"HIROTO!! HELP ME OUT HERE!!"

Rimuru shouted in pure terror as he tried to struggle away from Azazel's grasp. Feeling fear from the weird look that Azazel was giving him, as if she was looking at some fresh meat. Making him desperately squeeze his body out of her arms and jump back at Hiroto's head. The place where he feels the safest.

"Your fiancée is scary..."

"I know"

"... Can you tell her to calm down? The looks she's giving me is a bit horrifying"

Rimuru said, causing Hiroto to helplessly smile in response. Watching as Azazel slowly creep closer to them with an excited look on her face.

"... Azazel calm down, his an ally remember?"

Hiroto said before he raised both of his hands to stop Azazel from coming closer and taking Rimuru away. Making her pout in response due to the missed opportunity to study a weird specimen like Rimuru.

"His body and texture kind of... looks like the material used to make a dildo"

Panty said as she observed Rimuru from afar. Making Rimuru look at them with a weird expression on his face. Wondering if there was something wrong with their heads, causing him to glance at Hiroto in response.