Chapter 43: War with [Flora Guild] (2)

"Nothing yet? It's been 2 hours already"

A young man said with a tense look on his face while holding his weapon tightly in his arms. Looking outside the strangely calm atmosphere of the enemy camp as they continued to watch each other for the last couple of hours. Creating a psychological burden since they don't know when and how would they attack. Making the other guild member beside him pat him on the shoulder to comfort him.

"No need to be nervous. We're the defending team. Maybe they just ran out of ideas on how to break our defenses. They'll eventually attack once they see that they're running out of time"

He said, but the young man shook his head from side to side. Rejecting his speculations before looking in Lucifer's direction. Feeling a bit nervous from the fact that the opposing team has 4 Tier Vs in their army. Making him feel like they're something strange about their quietness.

They already made a perfect opportunity to attack them by breaking their defenses and were severely weakened then. He found it strange that an army with 4 Tier Vs wouldn't use that opportunity to launch an attack, causing him to feel as if they were planning something big to take them down. 

"It's fucking strange how they're just standing still... what in the world are they thinking?"

"Do you think they're planning something?"

"Just my gut feeling but yeah... I feel they're planning something-"

He said but was immediately cut off when he felt something stab his neck, causing him to widen his eyes in surprise before glancing at the man he was talking to before. 

"You..."

"You're too smart for your own good, dear~"

The man said with a playful look on his face before he pulled out the knife from his throat. Making the young man from before immediately hold his neck. Trying to stop the blood that was gushing out with a look of panic and fear on his face. 

"Ack... h-help..."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

A passing guild member shouted, causing the man to look up to see 4 people stopping to stare at him with extreme hostility. Slowly taking out their weapons before one of them suddenly charged in his direction.

"HOW CAN YOU ATTACK YOUR FUCKING GUILD MEMBER YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNT!?"

They angrily shouted before one of them arrived in front of him and slashed down the sword in his hand. Making the man step back to dodge the attack before shoving the dagger in his hand into the other party's throat and slicing a deep laceration.

"Let's have some more fun, shall we?"

The imposter said before he hurriedly ran away. Making all of the other guild members chase at full speed. Brandishing their weapons at hand before an archer fired an arrow in the imposter's direction, causing him to duck and jump into the open field.

"Bye Bye"

The imposter said with a provocative smile on his face, causing the member's anger to rise as they chased after him into the field. Thinking that they got him now since there was no way he'll be able to escape he went to the field where most of their guild members were gathered.

"EVERYONE!! CHRISTOPHER IS A TRAITOR AND HE ENTERED THE CENTER FIELD!! CAPTURE HIM QUICKLY!!"

They shouted. Alerting the other guild members before they looked at them in confusion. Wondering what they were talking about, but still, they followed what they said and looked around for the man named Christopher. Making Chris, who was just come back from the bathroom, feel a chill run down his back as he saw the strange looks of the people around the field. Watching as they brought out their weapons with the intention of attacking him.