Chapter 78: Failed Seduction

"H-Huh??"

Rimuru asked in bewilderment as he stared at the exposed chest and abs in front of him as soon as he woke up. Making him immediately wake up from his drowsy state before looking up, causing him to see Hiroto peacefully sleeping beside him while his hands rest on top of his waist.

"... What kind of sleeping position is this?"

He muttered to himself as he looked at his position. Tightly pressed against Hiroto's body while his hands were around his waist. Making Rimuru feel the warmth around his body while hearing the sound of his breathing in his ear. His body gave off a musky yet slightly sweet aroma, making Rimuru's nose twitch in response.

"Hiroto, get off me"

Rimuru said as he tried waking Hiroto up by patting his chest, causing Hiroto's eyebrows to twitch in annoyance in response. Making him slowly open his eyes before looking down on Rimuru.

"... Oh... sorry..."

He said. Realizing their awkward position before he let go of her and sat up from the bed. Making Rimuru let out a sigh of relief before looking in Hiroto's direction, causing him to see Hiroto drowsily scratch his messy hair while his loose white sleeping robe completely exposed his abdomen and stomach. 

"..."

Rimuru remained silent before Hiroto glanced at her with half-open eyes that made him look more soft yet seductive than before. Especially with the sunlight that crept in through the gaps of their curtain shining down on his body. Making Rimuru stare at him in awe in response.

"Hey... Hiroto, you sleep on the same bed as your lovers every day, right?"

"So?"

"Do they... suddenly wake up thirsty for you or something?"

"How do you know about that?"

"... Nothing..."

Rimuru said before Hiroto suddenly patted his head with his hand. Making Rimuru's body stiffen in response.

"Sorry about my sleeping position... I got used to sleeping with my lovers so I unconsciously hug anything besides myself. I hope you don't mind"

"I-It's alright"

"Thanks"

Hiroto said as he formed a light smile on his face, causing his charm to increase in Rimuru's eyes. Making Rimuru unconsciously think that this may be the reason why he has so many women by his side. It was as if his entire body was made for seduction, causing Rimuru to take a deep breath in response.

"You're doing this on purpose, right?"

"Huh?"

Hiroto asked with utter disbelief and confusion. Wondering why he was suddenly looking at him as if he was his natural enemy.

"What soap do you use to smell like that?"

"Huh? I used the same soap as you"

"Why do you smell intoxicating!? Are you doing it on purpose?"

"Huh?"

Hiroto muttered before he started sniffing his own scent, but found nothing. Making him feel as if Rimuru was still half-asleep due to how crazy he is acting.

"Just go back to sleep if you're tired..."

He said before he laid back down on the bed. Preparing to accompany Rimuru back to sleep since he has nothing else to do this morning anyway. Turning his body towards Rimuru without bothering to fix his clothes before he started patting on the empty spot beside him. Making Rimuru stare at him in a daze.