Chapter 10: It's not time yet

"Hiroto... you're alive..."

Takamiya said while covering her mouth as she was overwhelmed with extreme joy. Making her weakly walk towards him with her arms spread wide open. Aiming to hug him to see if it was real and she wasn't just dreaming while tears of joy gushed out of her eyes.

"Mio... it's been a while..."

Hiroto said before Mio jumped in his arms with a desperate look on her face. Touching his entire body to see if it wasn't just her illusion, but seeing how she can touch him. Her heartbeat quickened while her hands trembled due to the overwhelming emotions that she felt as she finally got to see him again.

The man that she thought she lost forever. The man who drove her to do all of this loved with him l of her entire beings. She wanted to see him again so desperately that she craved his warmth, gentle touches, and care. The only man that gave her a sense of belonging to the world, and showed her everything about it the moment she came to be. Finally, she got to see the man who was her everything.

"Hiroto, Hiroto!!"

She repeatedly called his name as she continued to check his body. Making Hirito shows a pained expression on his face as Shinji's love for her started acting up due to seeing her like this.

"I-I-I... thought I lost you forever... thank you... thank you that you're fine... I-I hope this isn't a dream... p-please don't ever leave me again, Hiroto"

She said as she tightly hugged his body. Staining his jacket with her tears as she began to sob in his embrace. Making Hiroto feel something prick his chest with her every sob. Desperately holding onto him like she was afraid that he'll disappear again once she let go, causing Hiroto to wrap his arms around her body in response.

"Sorry... Mio"

He said before Mio looked up at him, causing Hiroto to place his hand on her cheek before wiping her tears with his thumb. Making Mio let out a sweet and happy smile in response.

"I missed you"

"Me too"

He said as a gentle smile formed on his face, causing Mio to rub her head on his chest. Cutely snuggling in her arms before she stood on her toes and kissed him on the lips.

"I'm very, very happy... I love you~ Let's always be together, Hiroto... don't leave me again, alright?"

She said in a childish tone causing Hiroto to kiss her on the cheek in response. Making her let out a giggle as extreme joy and happiness clouded her mind. Not noticing Nia who was looking at both of them with an envious expression on her face.

"I'm sorry..."

Hiroto said with an apologetic look on his face. Making Takamiya raise her head to look at him in confusion. Wondering what was he apologizing for.

"Don't worry! You're here with me now, so everything is fine"

She said, causing Hiroto to show a pained look on his face before leaning down and kissing her on the lips. Making her happily accept it with open arms before he looked at her with a serious expression on his face.

"Mio... listen to me... now is not the time yet"

"Hmm? Ok! I won't kiss you again if we're in public"

She said with a smile on her face, causing Hiroto to shake his head from side to side. Telling her that it's not what he meant. Making the girl tilt her head in confusion before Hiroto held both of her shoulders.

"Mio... we can't be together yet..."

"E-Eh?"

She muttered as her eyes widened, causing tears to accumulate in her eyes before latching on to his body. Making Hiroto show a troubled expression on her face as she refused to let go of him.