Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania

"Sweetheart", husky voice breathed out, breaking my resolve and I raised my eyes staring right into his black deep ones.

Such was his effect on me and it was really scary. I just can't stop myself from obeying him. One word from him is enough to send a chill down my spine bending me to his will.

Heart thumping erratically, we just kept staring. No words were spoken. Just him and I and complete serene. It was almost as if he was reading me. Deciphering whatever my heart was conveying. After what felt like an eternity, he stood up, both my small petite arms in his big ones, he made me stand too.

I was too scared to speak. I was too scared to even breath. I just kept staring, my eyes never left him, not even when he took me towards the bed making me sit down or when he filled the water from the jug in the glass from the night stand or when he made me drink it. I just kept staring waiting for the outburst for the humiliation I made him go through a few minutes ago in front of his family and staff.

I have seen him loose his control only once during my stay here, and it was definitely not a pleasant experience for and outsider like me let alone the poor ones who are at the receiving end of it. But it never came.

"behtar lagra hai", he said after I returned him the glass to put it back. I realised he was talking to me, but I was lost. Gulping an insane amount air, I just nod. Not trusting my voice for now.

He was hovering over me, with his tall muscley frame, he leaned over the bed, scaring me into shrinking back on the bed. If any one were to walk in on us in this position, they would surely believe we are in the middle of one of those couple cheesy lovey doves act.

Even the thought burned my cheeks, adoring them with bright red colour.

All of the sudden he jerked back, straightening up, fixing his sherwani a little, he held out his hand for me,

"toh chaley, dadi kehti hai shubh kaam shubh mohrat mey ho toh achha hai",

my eyes went wide as his statement sank in. I totally ignored the fact that he might be here to get me to go mandap. IN spite of witnessing my breakdown just a few seconds ago, he still wants to continue with this. What the hell this man is made of.

Is he really a monster people call him. Trying my best for one last time, praying my Krishna ji for help and courage I decided to make a last desperate attempt.

"Vansh Please abhi bhi waqt hai. rok do toh ye pagalpan. Let me go. I promise, I won't breath even a word of all this to anyone. I would completely vanish from your life."

I hate myself from this, but my voice definitely jumped to begging in the end proving my resolve of being strong breaking up.

Pushing me against the wall he caged me between his arms, staring at me with such foreign emotion that I couldn't help but shudder as I tried to force him back. both my arms were in his strong grasp, as held them securely over my head with his right hand while holding my chin up with his left one, he inched closer. So close that his breath was fanning my lips.

leaning down even further, he brushed his rough lips slightly with mine as I gasped. I closed my eyes tightly, unable to think or act. disgusted with my body liking his touch and angry at my brain for freezing instead of thinking a way to escape.

"Sweetheart, jo mera hai vo mere pas hi rahega. Aur tum meri ho riddhima. Sar se leke pao tak sirf meri. Dur jana toh dor aisa sochne ki bhi ijazzat nahi hai tumhy.",

He breathed out. I shrink back even further, trying to make the wall swallow me somehow as I felt his lips on my ear, his breath on my earlobe, leaving me a shivering mess.

But his torture didn't stop there as he traced his fingers on my right arm, the half sleeves choli of the lehenga giving him full access to my skin, finally dropping my arm by my side, he held my right hand in his and started moving towards the door, but I refused to budge. holding him back.

"vansh please. You know that we both hate each other. we can't even stand to breath the same air, how are we exactly going to spend the rest of our life together? you hate my guts for disrespecting you and I , I hate your arrogance. so how are going to stand each other in the same room?"

,I tried to reason with him. Hoping against hope to put some sense into him. I flinched as he lunged forward to grab her shoulders.

"tumhey ek baat kitni bar samjhani padegi? Sach kadva hota hai Riddhima par tum ab is sach ki Adat daal lo ki tum Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania ban ny ja rahi ho. so behave like one. Ya tumhe tumhari dost ki jaan ki ab koi parwah nahi rahi?heh?'

he looked at me, raising his one eyebrow as if mocking me. I was feeling suffocated. everything was against my wish but I was helpless. Holding out my hand, I gestured him to hold it. ready to face the new reality of my life. A family where everyone hates me. A man who forcefully marrying because I hurt his ego, throwing my resignation letter at his face.

Being an orphan I had no one except my best friend Sejal. she's best friend, my sister, my family. And its the fear of her life in danger that I agreed to this forced marriage in the first place.

before I knew it I was at the mandap. I looked at Dadi, her face beamed with happiness as her eyes were filled tears, happy tears thinking it to be a love marriage. A lie fed to her and everybody else by the man sitting by me about to become my everything.

I saw his, younger cousin brother standing in the front, hatred was evident from his face. Pandit ji started the mantras, but soon I zoned out as the happenings of last one week flashed in front of me changing my life completely.

Being hired as the doctor of the youngest sibling of Rai Singhania's, Sia Rai Singhania, patient suffering from severe depression and is on wheel chair. Being a trained psychiatrist I was here just for her.

forced to move in this golden cage(VR Mansion), insulted at every step by almost everyone except Dadi. Saving the life of Vansh as he got stuck in a burning kitchen(an accident),cut off from the outside world as phone got confiscated, Being manhandled by Aryan and beating him to hell to Infront of his entire family for invading my personal space and called names by almost the entire family for wrongly accusing him. throwing resignation letter at Vansh's face calling him disappointing, not strong enough to be able to protect his own employee. His refusal to accept the invitation. Leaving, forcefully dragged back, threatened by him, to marry him or loose my only family, my best friend forever.

And now, twenty four hours later, sitting by him, becoming his wife. As he, filled my hairline with sindoor, tied the mangalsutra around my neck a lone tear escaped my lids, betraying my resolve to appear strong atleast in front of all these people. Making it's way down as I stared at him, the man I am tied to for forever. My husband, my life partner, my forever.

Finally we stood up to take the blessings of elders but now everything is different as I'm now is

"Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania"