WHO ARE YOU?????

HEY GUYS,

I AM HERE WITH THE NEXT ONE..

AUTHOR'S POV:

Riddhima gasped , putting everything she has in herself to move but the thing was, she couldn't. No matter how hard she push herself, she was rooted as if glued to the spot. She saw a silhouette looming over her, a man standing at the end of her bed. She looked around, she was back to that hell she escaped from , the hell she promised herself she would never step foot in as long as she has even a last breath in her.

Mustering her courage she shouted, but no words came out, just that eerie silence that was suffocating her. As she stared around, staring at that one window which she used in the past, when the figure turn around, making her eyes fall out of her socket. That same disgusting sneer, those same leering eyes, that fake laugh, her personal nightmare. Her hell was here and she was immobile.

With every step he took, bringing himself near her, her thudding heart kept on going painfully faster and Riddhima found herself actually wishing for it to leave the confines of her rib cage and broke out.

But she furrowed as the face of her horror started changing, slowly she was staring at those same charcoal eyes, the smirk plastered on his face as she saw her husband, but is he really Vansh, the disgusting look he was giving her was clenching her soul, twisting it in a knot,

"no no no please, please don't be Vansh, please, I want to trust him , pleaseeee".....

As the figure which was her husband now, came extremally close, hovering over her, eyes spitting fire at her as she just watched in horror, her supposed savior and her past nightmare keep changing faces, becoming one then the other then again

"Nooooooo",

Riddhima woke up with a jolt, jumping out of the bed, looking around frantically as she picked the vase from the bed stand to protect herself. She relaxed seeing the same purple and black coloured room, her room.

Her eyes darted towards the couch and she frowned to find it empty. Last night after Vansh's outburst, she came back to room really late. On the pretext of cleaning the mess Vansh created in the kitchen and dinning table. She remembered her thumping heart, as she peeked into the room, hoping to find her husband gracing the couch but there was no one.

She kept on waiting but he never returned. Looks like he spent the night in his renovated study. Don't ask her how she knows, she definitely didn't go to look for him. She did not even placed a quilt on the Vansh passed out on his chair in the study room.

And most importantly she really did not bandaged his severely damaged hand with outmost care.

And let me tell you, she did not secretly pecked his forehead before escaping his study as he stirred in his sleep due to the sensation.

She looked at the clock, it was five in the morning. She just had an eye shut only for three hours. Sighing, she started making her bed, Knowing very well that now, she won't be able to back in the dream land.

And she didn't even want to, she shuddered as she recalled her dream which was more or less a past memory. Taking the support of the bed, she sat down, she had stopped having this dream a long time ago but the sudden reappearance of this nightmare was giving her goosebumps. Even though she knew she didn't wanted to admit that the outburst of Vansh last night was her trigger for this haunting memory.

Sighing she went to shower.

Riddhima was in a daze the entire time, her mind kept playing the weird behaviour of Vansh, as she shut of the shower she realized she had forgotten to get her clothes in her daze. She was in her inners, she looked around but there was not a single piece of clothing around which she can use to shield herself, well except for the towel in her hand.