MAFIA VANSH

Kabir stretched his hands, yawning, waking up from a good sleep, or was it really good? A harsh push on his hands made him jerk up as the constant banging of something on steel bars sound breaking his slumber. His entire body felt like he just ran a marathon, lifted a heavy weight truck and finally crashed his arms under that very trucks tires.

The hammer banging inside his head, drilling it hard, making even the smallest task as opening his eyes tediously impossible for him.

The constant murmuring and shouts around him, making him feel like he was in some kind of fish market. He constantly rubbed his still closed eyes as he sit up, feeling around with his hand what he was he was lying on, he frowned, his bed isn't supposed to be this hard? what the hell is happening? Did he fall asleep at the station, but he clearly remember being at home? And why the hell his hands are paining so so much?

Rubbing his eyes vigorously, Kabir managed to pry his eyes open only to his eyes go wide as his brain stopped functioning. He indeed fell asleep at the station but inside the lock up, between criminals. Baffled, he rushed holding the bars and called out,

"Hey",

He screamed, tearing his lungs out,

"Kiski himaat hui mujhe band karne ki. Mazak chlrha hai yha? Jurm kya hai mera? Pta nahi mai police wala hu. CBI officer hu mai"

(Who dared to arrested me, is this some sort of joke. What are the charges on me? I am cop you crazies, CBI Officer, do you understand.)

Everyone officer outside just shared exasperated looks and laughed listening to the words of the lunatic they found in a drug den totally wasted with needle marks all over his arms.

Kabir kept screaming, banging his head on the bars, shouting for allowing him to make one phone call at least but no one listened. His rashes filled hands and wore out body making it difficult for him to even be able to stand properly while his brain still freeze, unable to comprehend how his sleep in his soft comfy bed, ended up him being here after his nice meal and one glass drink. What he doesn't know yet, that that was wo days ago.

*********************************************************************************************************

"Ji ha, mainy hi apko call ki thi, mai miss Anupriya ke liye kaam karti hu and unhe aapki medicines se problem ho rhi hai. Ye ab effective nahi hai."

(Yes I am the one who called you, I am Miss Anupriya's secretary and she is really not happy with the medicines you have sent. These are not so effective anymore.)

Riddhima was another one of her outings with Sia in the park. While Sia was being watched by Kamya, a new bodyguard employed by Vansh only for Riddhima, Riddhima sneaked out on the pretext of using washroom in the nearby mall and was now on PCO making a phone call to the distributer from where Anupriya ships in the medicine she uses on Sia.

Vansh has been acting so weird for the past two days, sometimes it felt like he knows everything, while sometimes he appears to be totally clueless. He was indeed such a closed book that Riddhima can never understand what's going on in his brain.

The moment he told her that she would have her own bodyguard now, who would follow her everywhere, and would stand outside there bedroom until he comes back home caught Riddhima totally off guard. For a second she felt like he knew about all the attacks happening but he never talked about it confusing her to great heights.

Riddhima also noticed the increase in the number of bodyguards as well as large change in the staff of VR Mansion, it was as if Vansh was getting ready for a war. But the poker face severe mood swings suffering husband of hers never said a word, just strict orders that she should always let her bodyguard follow her around.