FAR FROM DONE

VANSH'S POV:

Now her chest was exposed, only her black lacy bra hiding her soft blossom from my naked eyes. I looked up to see her lids shut while she fisted the sheets, my jaw clenched as my eyes hardened. Her shivering self displays her fear,

I grabbed her elbow, raised her from the bed pulled her in front of the vanity mirror, her eyes were still clamped shut, and I yanked her shrug down, tearing it off her in one go. I grabbed her waist from behind,

"Aankhein Kholo Riddhima",

(Open your eyes Riddhima,)

She shook her head just a fraction, her breath labored at my command. My temper was off the roof,

"Sweetheart...",

I dragged the word, her eyes shot open. Our gaze clashed in the mirror as snaked my arm over her shoulder, I cupped her cheek with one hand, squeezing hard, making her lips pucker. She gulped visibly seeing my harsh glare,

"Aankhein khuli rakhna. Dhyan se dekho, tum mere sath ho, apne Vansh ke sath",

(Keep your eyes open. Keep your eyes on us, you're with me, your Vansh),

Her eyes widened at my command, I could feel her rebellious side coming out. But before she could utter anything I grabbed her waist, shoving her forward as she grabbed the dressing grabbing her hair I pulled her head down. She whimpered as I dived my head dragging my tongue up her throat, my teeth grazing her skin. I smirked as I felt her squirm. I raised my eyes seeing her wide eyes stuck on me.

"Oh god, Vansh",

My hands came around her shoulders, sliding her blouse down her arms, my dominant beast soaring high in the air as I found her dilating eyes burning with lust stuck on my hands as the most beautiful sound escaped her lips widening my smirk at her moans. Her blouse met the same fate as her shrug, pooling around her feet. I snaked my arms around her bare waist, my hands sliding up as I touched the side of her breasts Riddhima fell numb into my arms making me tighten my hold. So responsive.

"So beautiful,"

Her eyes watered at my words, I smirked wolfishly,

"You're mine sweetheart and I am going to paint every inch of you with my art. I will love you so deeply, gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk right feeling my absence in your cunt with every breath you take. You're gonna beg me if we stayed away for too long, You're my addiction sweetheart and from now on, I will become yours, me in your body, youll do anything for that. Sweet, innocent psychiatrist gone rogue just for me."

She started to pant loudly, chasing for air as I promised in her ear. Taking her earlobe between my teeth, I tugged at it hard making her hiss as she held my hands wrapped around her waist. Her legs refused to support her anymore. Her eyes dropped as color rushed to her cheeks as she removed my arms, trying to escape towards the washroom door.

I stalked behind her, the side of my lips curling up on their own, grabbing her elbow I twirled her around, her back hitting the wall beside the door of our room, A second later, I was on her, plastered to her, catching her mouth in mine, devouring her soft petals into a passionate kiss. I ducked, sweeping her feet off the floor, and strolled toward our bed, I threw her on the bed she bounced. She looked at me with newfound lust dancing in her orbs. I climbed on the bed, crawling above her, hovering over her I locked our gazes, I collared her throat with my hand to feel her pulse against my thumb, to feel the fragility of her life in my hands.