BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANGREY

HEY GUYS, THIS IS YOUR WRITER WITH THE NEXT UPDATE:

ENJOY:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

VANSH'S POV:

Fed up with her acting, My face twisted ugly as I stood up knocking over the chair I was sitting on violently, and walked out of the observation room. My men gulped, getting out of the way. I kicked the door open of the torture room, marched over to Anupriya, and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her toward the rolling exhausting fan, on the wall right above the ground I pushed her face near moving blades, her skin on the cheek sliced up.

"Kaha hai meri ma?",

(Where is my mother?)

She struggled against me, her jaw set hard focusing her teeth clashing loudly as she kept pushing against my grip to stay away from the revolving blades. I smirked, she was at her lowest at this point but there was still fight left inside her.

Angrey had done a real job on her. Started on her, with small cuts inch by inch, letting her bleed out with no food and liquid inside her system. The electric shocks at every hour pretty much messed up her always-fine face, her hanging down from the ceiling of a room filled with, snakes who dared go against me, stacked up one over another, the place where the Angrey often stack up the bodies to be disposed of. Manacled hands in thick chains, strung her up until the satisfying pop of her dislocating shoulders echoed in the makeshift morgue. Locating them back with another pop.

Her chains chimed with her fierce shudders. It was like music to my ears, the rumble of her pained groans. Her nails pried one by one, with so deep care that pain swept into the breath of hers. But damn this woman's a challenge and I am loving every second of it.

Interesting, Very interesting.

Grabbing her neck, pulling her way just an inch before pushing her in again, her scream pierced the wind clashing through the crunching bones. Crimson liquid poured out, splattering in every direction as one side of her face tore away by the sharp blades. My lashes never flinched not even for a second as her blood splattered on my face and my beast soared high at her screams. I ignored her squeal of pain as I crouched beside her, I squeezed her all bones and flesh one side face in my hands, squeezing it and forced her eyes on me, my snarling face inches from her as I allowed her the glimpse of the beast.

"Soch samajh kar jawab dena Anupriya, dusri warning nahi milegi. Meri Ma kaha hai"

(Think clearly before answering, there won't be another warning. Where is my mother?)

This time I saw what I was yearning for. Fear. There it was etched like some frozen dug-up grave on her face, pure terror while she looked at me, the real me. The monster me.

The murderer whom she had a major role in making, and the king of darkness in whose creation she has a major role. Her lips remained sealed. She can feel that lies won't be bought anymore. My patience was done, the dragon was soaring high and the fire was gonna turn her to ashes. One side of her face was now all blood and abrasion. Her flesh hanging out bones visible underneath, and her eyes droopy, but I was far from satisfied.

"Tum aurat par hath nahi uthaty.",

(You don't raise your hand on a woman.)

She started to blabber, trying to get to me through the teachings of my mother, how ironic.