Today, sleep with me

AN EARLY UPDATE ON POPULAR DEMAND:

SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE MY LOVELY READERS...

ENJOY:

AUTHOR'S POV:

Everyone stared at Vansh while Riddhima bowed her head even lower, trying to hide her vulnerability, trying to hide her fresh tears, her hands balled up in a fist, she just wanted to get over with it. No need to drown in misery, cursing herself for being weak. Why the hell she can't speak a word when it comes to this man, why this man has just a such a strong hold on her that even though him being wrong, she just can't defy him.

Her shattering heart didn't made any noise, but her soul was scratching, as her breathing quickened with every passing seconds. She balled fists were shaking uncontrollably, as black dots started to appear in front of her eyes, darkness coming and going, she knew she was just seconds away from a panic attack.

"sahi kaha tumne Vansh, ye kal ki aayi ladki yahi desserve krti hai",

the mean words of her dearest mother-in-law shattered her even further, disappointment sweeping into her bones from the silence following this statement of both Dadi and specially Vansh. But

"Koi galat fahmi hai apko mom, mai Riddhima se hi baat kr rha hu",

Riddhima whipped her neck up to look at Vansh at such a speed that it was a wonder she didn't snap it.

Now it was Ishani's turn to frown.

"Vansh ye tu kya bol rha hai?", The poised voice of Dadi resounded the most loudly.

"Vahi Dadi jo apko karna chaiye tha. Jab Ishani meri wife se badtameezi kar rahi thi vo bhi bahar walo ke samny"

"Bhai ye ladki apko dur kar rahi hai humse. Bhadka rahi hai apko hamary khilaf.", Ishani shouted.

Pointing a finger at Riddhima, she snarled,

"How dare you you trash, mere bhai ko mujhse chinogi",

Ishani pounced at Riddhima to hurt her when Vansh pulled Riddhima behind himself and held Ishani hands, pushing her back lightly.

"Bhai is ladki ne kya kar diya hai aapko. Is kachry ko toh aaj hi mai bahar krungi apne ghar se", Ishani tried to walk past Vansh to get a hold of Riddhima but Vansh slapped her.

Pin drop silence, no one even breath, it was as if the time stop at the very instant as Ishani stared at her brother, her hand on her cheek, eyes wide.

"Apni zaban ko lagam do Ishani.", Vansh growled

"Riddhima meri wife hai, is ghar ki bahu, Iski izzat karna tumhari choice nahi duty hai. Aur , issy ghar se bahar nikalogi? Mat bhulo, ye chhat tumhary sir par meri wajaha se hai,"

Ishani started laughing hysterically as she clapped her hands giving Vansh a mock standing ovation

"Wah bhai manna padega, akhir apna asli rang dikha hi diya apne. Apni biwi ke sath maze ke shauk may family ko bhul hi gaye aap",

Vansh was about to slap Ishani again when Riddhima held his hand from the back to stop him.

Looking at the pleading look Riddhima gave him, he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath,

"Riddhima ne mujhe ek shabad nahi kaha Ishani, tumhe kya lagta hai, may agar Mansion may nahi hu toh yha kya ho rha hai mujhe pta nahi chlega?

Ishani, VR Mansion ki hawaein bhi Vansh ki mohtaz hai, har ek kona mujhe khud sach ki khabar deta. Ye mera kila hai, yha meri marzi ke bina parinda bhi par nahi mar sakta",