TOO MUCH

HEY GUYS,

HERE'S THE NEXT ONE

ENJOY:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

VANSH'S POV:

Angrey pushed the iPad he was holding in his hands towards me the moment I set foot inside my study room,

"You need to this boss. The new IT guy found something very interesting.",

I arched my brow. Taking it from his hands, my eyes landed on the guy who tried a hit me inside my bedroom last night. And now is holed up in one of the freezer rooms of the basement of the VR torture cave.

He is from a Brazilian assassin group?

My eyes went to Angrey as his eyes mirrored the question swimming in mine, how can they be idiot enough to call for their destruction by unleashing the beast by going after their captain and his wife? My brain took me back to the moment I fought the guy. I could feel the stench of deeper conspiracy in this simple attack, someone was playing games with me, everything happening for the last few days, it is deeper than it seems, it's clear it goes deeper than it looks but exactly what?

DESTRUIR (TO KILL) is that group. I created it, I am still its captain even though I left it years ago. It was one of my backup plans.

In case things went south once again the way they did after Dad died. My entire family was left to fend for itself standing in a war zone with countless guns pointed right at their hearts.

That won't ever happen again, if anything happened to me one day, this time my family would be surrounded by an army of mercenaries protecting them from every harm till the situation required.

Their loyalty lies with me, for me. They won't betray me, they aren't programmed that way.

My lips curled in a snarl, my grin was a dark, blood-red slice across my face, my signature smirk right at the place as I realized someone was throwing challenges at me, playing with the fire. My beast bared its teeth, ready to tackle this new threat, pounding its chest to show its eagerness to have the neck of the enemy in his hands.

Life.

Surprises.

Game.

Fun!

Win!

Vansh Rai Singhania.

I love it, and crushing this unknown enemy will make it all worth it.

"Ek kaam karo Angrey, humary uss naye mehmaan ki ache se khatirdaari karo. Koi kami mat rakhna, ki jb tak vo mujhse baat karne layak bany khauf uski nas nas may beh rha ho. Hmm?",

(Do one thing Angrey, take great care of the new addition in our torture cells. He should breathe fear until the time comes for me to have a chat with him. Got it?)

He nodded, asking whether he needed to contact MANAS, the guy I left in control of DESTRUIR when I walked out of it. I declined, taking action in a hurry would be no good to us.

"Boss, Anupriya ka kya karna hai?"

(Boss what about Anupriya?)

I sighed, closing my eyes as I shook my head vigorously, downplaying her words still ringing in my mind.

"Boss, mujhe lagta hai vo sach bol rahi hai",

(Boss, I think she is telling the truth.)