VICIOUSNESS

HEY MY LOVELY READERS, I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE...

WARNING, CAHPETR IS SHORT...

BUT THE THRILL AT PEAK...

LET'S BEING

*********************************************************************************************************

Riddhima's stomach churned as she watched Angrey walking away, involved in his job as if nothing happened. Her face twists in an ugly scowl, anger coursing through her veins like hot molten lava pouring down the rocky path. She was ready to run behind him when an ear-splitting scream rumbled the clear sky, piercing the sprawled rays of the sun and halting her steps as she turned towards the main door of the Mansion.

Her eyes were wide as goosebumps seized her entire body,

"Sia?",

Her stomach churned, twisting in knots. It was Sia who screamed like a banshee making Riddhima nauseous with worry. She sprinted towards the living room, where the scream seemed to come from partially feeling from the corner of her eyes Angrey hot on her heels as the guards sprang to attention, taking out their guns, a few following them in case of danger while rest stationing themselves around the in garden, alert.

Riddhima's eyes scrunched seeing Sia kneeling on the floor bawling her eyes out, Chachi (Aunt) kneeled beside her, her arms wrapped around Sia's shoulders. Riddhima's eyes wandered to the switched-on TV where both Ishani and Dadi (Grandmother) seem to be looking without most attention, frozen to their spots.

Riddhima clamped her mouth shut, her eyes wide, horror seizing her soul. Reporters were having a field day with the news of Anupriya Rai Singhania, the murder of Uma Rai Singhania, escaping from police custody just within half an hour of her arrest on TV. Riddhima rushed forward hearing painful gasps from Sia as she threw away her mother's arms from her shoulder, kneeling in front of Sia, supping her face as she screamed at Mrs. D'Souza to get water for her as she saw her face getting blue because of lack of oxygen.

***********************************************************************

RIDDHIMA'S POV:

I sighed, placing a soft kiss on Sia's forehead. I got up from her side, turning to switch off the lights when I came face to face with Aryan, standing at the doorstep of Sia's bedroom, watching me taking care of his sister.

I frowned, not believing he is here. How the hell he got past those guards at the elevator? Vansh is very strict about this.

"Tumhe sach may meri behen ki parwah hai",

(You actually do care about my sister,)

He stated more to himself than me as I closed the door softly signaling him to walk out. I frowned, turning around I saw him leaning against the wall beside the door this time.

"Tum upar kaise aaye?",

(How come you're on this floor?)

He shrugged, his eyes still trained on me, I was not having a good feeling about this. I shook my head, gesturing him toward the elevator,

"Leave, Varna dhakke marky bahar nikalwaungi"

(Leave, or I will have you thrown out.)

He raised his hands in mock surrender,

"Mai toh sirf itna btany aya tha ki police aayi hai neeche. Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania se milny",