ITALIAN PERVERT INVADING HOME

>>>VOTES PLEASE<<<

(""Jin Andhero par Raaj kiya tha kabhi, aaj unmy dum ghut rha hai mera,"")

Riddhima closed the diary with a loud snap hastily throwing it in a corner, she bolt towards the door to the washroom, retched, and emptied her entire dinner in the toilet. With one hand on her forehead while with other covering her mouth, Riddhima tried her best to muffle her sound scared she might wake Sia up.

Tears swam in her eyes remembering the closing words on that diary. Unable to bear it, her knees gave away as she crouched down, the weight of such a big responsibility on her shoulder crushing her to the ground. She stared at her shaking hands, gulping hard beating her chest feeling short of air.

She moved back, leaning against the big bathtub, her eyes kept pouring tsunami on her cheeks as she clutched the locket of her Krishna ji (god) hoping to find some relief from this gut-wrenching pain. It feels as if a hole was ripped in her chest, she could feel black dots swirling in front of her eyes. Shiny dots decorated her forehead while she leaned her head back. She could feel the tightening in her chest getting twisted in seconds, she was at the edge of a panic attack.

Crawling toward the medicine cabinet in the chest of drawers right below the mirror, digging her nails in the ground, almost breaking her nails she took out the anxiety reductant pills, plopping three in her mouth, swallowing them without water. She lay down on the cold marble, too tired to even try moving.

Finally, she could feel the medicine kicking in, her head felt light and the movements in her limbs weren't a tortured battle anymore.

Wiping her face with the towel she stepped out, Sia was still sleeping. Riddhima opened the window, allowing the sun's dancing rays to flow, bouncing back the marble floor and filling the room with warmth. Riddhima was not shocked even a bit. This was an everyday routine now. Sleep has become a foreign emotion to her. For the past three days, ever since that fateful night of confrontation, she had avoided Vansh like a plague. She even used to lock the doors from the inside during the night and would drag the high table in Sia's room in front of the door to avoid Vansh from reaching her even at night.

Even though both live in the same house, on the same floor they have not set eyes on each other at all. All of this punishment is necessary, But at this point, Riddhima isn't sure who is getting punished. She has turned into a living corpse. The hollow void in her chest, present since that night, was a painful hollow reminder of the loss. She would keep staring at the ceiling, listening to the ticking clock, watching the moon hiding inside the clouds while the sun take its first peak out and she would on her feet and she knows Vansh was no better.

These three days, she made Sia her entire life, forgetting everything but the fact was she also misses Vansh with all her heart. She never even set foot in the elevator, refusing to see the rest of the family as she neither was left with the strength nor interest in facing the rest of the family. Getting meals delivered directly upstairs by Mrs. D'Souza. At such times, a rule of Vansh that no one can come to this floor where his bedroom is, and the floor above where his office/ study comes in handy. Riddhima doesn't even know what happened to Anupriya, did Vansh punish her or not?

Wiping harshly at her cheeks, she picked up the diary she mercilessly threw on the floor in her fit. Running her fingers over the cover,

"Meri bahu ke liye,(For my daughter-in-law)

----Ajay Rai Singhania

The day she found this diary in Uma Ma's painting she was frozen. Not understanding if this is real or someone's prank. Why would someone hide a diary in her wife's portrait and also for someone he never met or didn't know of what kind of nature she would be? But after she read this, she realized how desperate Vansh's father must have felt, being at the receiving end of his entire family's criticism for the lies Anupriya weaved and fed to his family, the loss of his real wife, and the absence of his son must have taken a toll on him but he still wanted to take a risk. Desperate to protect all of them he decided that one day, hopefully like his own wife Uma, the wife of his son would fight for truth and love in this family and hopefully succeed.