HE KNOWS

Hey guys, its my birthday today.

And I have return gifts for you all. Enjoy:

Riddhima woke up to the scene that in itself screams perfection she had experienced ever since she breathed first on earth.

She was kind of being suffocated as Vansh was lying almost on the top of her pressing her into the mattress but her racing heart was anything but uncomfortable. As this angel of hers sleeping soundly on her makes everything to bear for him worth it. But his proximity is very much overwhelming for her to be still.

She turned crimson realizing their position as her lips slowly curled up, his head on her chest, one of his hands gripping her ass cheek in firm hold while his other hand on her right breast, palming it.

Riddhima clasped her eyes shut. Butterflies jittering her entire body. The heavy breaths of Vansh fanning her cleavage, as the flimsy material she was wearing, a pathetic excuse for called clothes was doing a very poor job to help her hide but she definitely has no complaints.

Her heart going flip-flop as she stared at the serene face of her husband. The way he took care of her, the way he held her, the way he kissed her, the way heate her. Riddhima flushed again. Never in her life she thought she would be strong enough to have trust on a man to let him near her, but this complex arrogant bi-polar caring husband of hers turned out to be a big exception.

Her cheeks were hurting the way her lips just the thought how his tongue circled in her, his hands crawling on my thighs, his every praise, his every breath. The way he made her feel, its as if my body sings for him. The electrifying between us unnerving, scandalous. The way he took care of, cleaning her afterwards despite my strong resistance, holding her tight as if she is a missing piece destined just to be in his arms.

It made her wonder what it would be like to have inside her, would she be able to be brave enough one day to forget the past and give him what any husband deserves from his wife? This one question made her sore, her heart clenched at the thought will he leave her if he gets to know the truth one day?

Riddhima covered her eyes as gasp escaped her lips, Vansh moved his hand on her ass a little in his sleep and she realized she was butt naked. Ugh.....so embarrassing. She pursued her lips trying to figure a way to escape his hold when he pulled her in even further. Just when she thought this couldnt get more mortifying, something poked her belly mortifying her. Riddhima was dying to beg the earth to swallow her. She knew moving away is not an option, she decided to enjoy the moment.

She stared at him; his long lashes closed playing with the dancing rays of peeking sun through the open window. Running her hand in his long soft locks she kept just kept looking at him, her forced husband.

Vansh stirred in his sleep as he felt the hand caressing his hairs stopped. He frowned as his hand extended on his own stopping clutching Riddhimas hand, pulling it back, keeping it on his hairs again.

Karti raho

(Keep doing it.)

He murmured in his sleep.

Exhaling loudly Vansh opened his eyes, his dazzling smile almost blinding the shining sun as he peered at his sweetheart.

His smirk grew wide seeing Riddhima closing her eyes instantly, pretending to be asleep while her fingers still moving in his hairs soothing his aching soul. Last night was a bliss for him not because he was near her but the fact that she trusted him enough to let him take the lead and submit to him in spite of all her hesitations gave him such joy that he was on cloud nine. That thing in his chest erratic , giving proof to his hypothesis that Riddhima is indeed his heart, mistakenly left out only for him, as he leaned towards her face, there breath mingled as he fanned her plump lips. Riddhima took a quick peek, opening one of her eyes just a fraction making him smile at his kiddo wife,