DECEIT AT ITS PEAK

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH THE NEXT ONE:

*************************************************************************************************

Vansh sighed, glancing sideways at his sleeping beauty. He placed a hand on his chest, the organ in his chest was racing miles in a second. He gulped, his one hand hovering over her face as he unbuckled her seat belt with another. He turned sideways as Riddhima folded her legs, turning to his side, hands tucked under her head, nose flaring red, her cheeks coated with dried tears. His breath stuck in his throat as he stared. Eyes transfixed, unblinking at the most beautiful woman on this earth, his woman. His gaze flickered toward his shaking hands, feeling the heat of her skin below the tip of his fingers he restrained himself from making contact.

The feathery feel of her warm cheeks soothed his aching rotten soul as his eyes drank in the beauty of his queen. The scene of her flinching away from his touch kept replaying in front of his eyes like a broken record. Adams's apple bobbed harshly in his strong throat, his jaw clenched, and he allowed his fingers to wander down. Below her jaw, cupping her throat, his thumb drawing circles on his exposed neck, feeling the fluttering pulse throbbing under his calloused palm.

"Kya bna diya hai tumne mujhe Sweetheart?",

(What have you done to me, sweetheart?)

He questioned the night, whispering to the dead iniquity surrounding them.

How much he wanted to pick her up and wrap himself around her, to lick away every last drop of those treacherous tears escaping her closed lashes hugging her bouncy cheeks dancing down her oval face to be lost forever.

How much he wanted to hide in her arms, to cry out till he was left with no tears, to get on his knees and let his head fall on her lap and sleep forever. He clenched his teeth, blinking rapidly as he stretched his eyes warning the daring tears to fold themselves back in. She'd cast some kind of spell on him, and no sheer force was enough to stop him, he couldn't, didn't want to resist.

He watched emotions flare on her beautiful face, her lashes still hugging themselves as she sighed in her sleep nuzzling her face deeper into the soft fabric of the headrest of the seat. The lines on her deepened, and her lips wobbled as a whimper passed her lips.

She was dreaming...

His head tilted as he watched her, intrigued with anticipation. Am I in her dreams, am I the reason even her nights have turned dark and there was no peace left for her? He crashed his teeth harshly on his lips, crumbing the towering impulse to pick her up, surge himself against her slight body, plastering every inch of theirs together, fusing the two missing pieces of the puzzle in one slot, hide her from the world to take away all the sorrows and just let her shine high. To hold her in his arms and make a home for her under his skin.

His fingers clenched slightly, and her pulse went mad against his thumb. Questions and insecurities clouded him. His hands went down further, tracing her luscious curves, his fingers dancing on her clothed skin before coming to a rest, his gaze fixed on his hand wrapping itself around her stomach, which could have been the home for their baby. With a ragged groan that tore up the inside of his chest with rancorous claws, he pulled back as if burned.

His eyes found their way back to her face, his head tilted as he watched tears streaming down her closed eyes, wetting her face again. His jaw clenched so hard there was a painful pop. His sweetheart was hurting, and his palms fisted as he tried to curb the desire to break the window and stab himself harshly. Riddhima had a special quality an innocent light that throbbed like a flickering firefly in the dark, like a flame attracting the moth, attracting the creatures that lurked in the shadows inexorably toward her.