Glimpse of the Beast

HEY GUYS!!!!ENJOY:

** Betrayal is not a mistake

It is a choice an individual make **

RIDDHIMA'S POV:

I was serving food to Vansh when he held my hand, I looked down to find I was filling an already overflowing bowl of black.

"Sorry, sorry",

muttering an apology, I served the other dishes and was about to leave like the past week. I surely wait for him for the dinner but would leave right after serving him just so to avoid any conversations. I had hardly taken five steps when a clattering noise made me turn back and I froze.

The fruits knife was on the floor , covered in blood and drop by drop blood was oozing from Vansh left palm. As if he clutched it???...I frowned as I rushed towards him. Taking his hand in mine and dragging him with me towards the kitchen sink. Putting his hand under the running tap, making a paste of turmeric I applied it on his hand. Thankfully the cut was not deep, just a day or two would be more than enough for it to heal.

Using my dupatta I made a temporary gauge on his cut. I was so engrossed that I never realised how close I we were standing. He was towering over me, tying the knot as I looked up, I gasped. The intensity with which he was staring at me was too intense.

I stepped back lightly, diverting my gaze. My heart thudded in my chest and my hands started shaking.

"Tu..u..mha..ra kha...na Than...da Thanda ho rha hai", I managed to choke out as I turned around, picking up the spices container to keep it back, hoping to escape this awkward situation but

"Ahh", a shriek escaped me as Vansh grabbed my wrist with his good hand and twisting it behind my back pulled me into himself. Our fronts plastered together. My gaze down.

"Aur kitney ghav dene hongy mujhe khud ko taki tum dur bhagna band kardo?"

his husky voice reached me, his breath fanning my forehead sending shivers down my spine and heat pooled between my legs. All this is such a new experience for me. I had never liked being touched, being held this close and it was not a surprise owing to being the victim of only malicious and vicious unwanted eyes and touches, living in this harsh world with no one but self to rely on. But this was different, this was rising such new emotions which I was completely unaware of till now.

As he leaned down, rubbing his nose on my forehead with a feathery touch, I frowned, recalling his words a few minutes ago.

Recognition dawned on me, I was right, he hurt himself. Anger coursed through me as I leaned back, breaking our skin contact staring into his eyes I asked,

"Matlab ye sab tumne khud...???",

He left my question hanging, but that signature smirk of his was back in its place. Scrunching my face I tried to push him away,

"Khana Thanda hora hai Vansh.",

but no avail. An idea pop in my head as I pressed his wound lightly. He hissed and instantly let me go.

"Jakar khana kha lo, mai ek bar Sia ko check karke aati hu",

It was my turn to smirk. The next second, I was in his arms again as he took my hand and deliberately pressed it on his wound. My eyes widened.