SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN

GUYS, COMMENTS PLEASE::

ENJOY THE NEXT ONE:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RIDDHIMA'S POV:

A single finger slowly traces the curvature of my spine, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. Despite my best attempt at pretending to be asleep, I tremble at the feather-light touch fisting the sheets under me, unable to contain my reaction. My breath hitches.

I hate myself.

I hate myself for this.

A hand on my shoulder and I willingly turned towards him. My toes dug into the mattress as a feathery heart hammers hard with fear. We were now face to face as my eyes reached his' and I gasped at his eyes, they were wild and vacant. We were just lost in each other, his orbs screaming accusations at me and for a second, my heart stopped,

He knows, he knows.

Maybe he saw those photographs I hid?

Maybe guards lied to me, they did inform him about my little escapade of running into the woods?

"Kya hua?"

(What's wrong?)

I questioned softly in a quivering voice as I reached out to place my palm on the side of his face. Gulping down the tears I managed to hold his gaze with all my will hiding the turmoil of my heart fisting the side of my shirt with my other hand.

Tum aaj wait nahi kar rahi thi mera, mai dar gya.

(You were not there. You were not waiting for me at the dining table.)

he whispers rapidly. His dilated orbs were wide with panic as he complained. I felt a sting inside my chest as my heart constricts painfully at his pain. I could feel the fear, the intensity of his insecurities that I wasn't there for him. My vision was obscured as my pain filled them up to the brim. What should I do with this man? My soul was wailing as I looked into those warm eyes looking at me as if I were his whole world.

What am I to you, Vansh?

Why are you so hard to understand?

You're so closed off, keeping these walls around your heart, why did you have to do this?

What is the real you?

"Vansh, I just wanted to rest. I am sorry"

(Vansh, I am sorry. Just wanted to lie down.)

I replied in a small voice. It wasn't exactly a lie. I could hardly eat two bites during lunch before having this strong urge to throw up everything and if it wasn't for Sia forcing me to gobble down the full sandwich I would have skipped dinner too.

"Woah",

I squealed loudly as Vansh held my arm. Grabbing me tightly, he twirls me above him, a clean 360-degree flip making me lie on his side of the bed with him above me breaking my train of thought. His expression was soft, tender. He strokes his nose against mine, bearing his weight on his elbows, his hands holding mine by either side of my head.

He grasps my chin to hold me in place, and then his mouth is on mine. Desire sweeps through my core, sweeping into every breath of mine. I let out a shuddering breath. His teeth gently pull at my lower lip, his hand traveling down my body from my breast to my hip, his fingers tracing the hem of my PJs before the hand dipped inside my panties. Caressing me, his touch sending shivers through me. I am quaking like a leaf as he plays with my folds down there. I moan as his hand cups me and his fingers gracefully massage my clit. He eases two fingers inside me and moves them in a circular motion. The feeling is exquisite. Closing my eyes, I revel in the sensation. He ate away my gasp as I felt his erection on my inner thigh through the thin fabric. Though he was still clothed in his office clothes, he languidly pushed his rock-hard-on into me. My back arched.