"TUM PASAND HO"

Some Online Comments Please

Her life was a perfect graveyard of buried hopes,

he came, held her and turned all into rose....--smilygal

Unaware that her husband already arrived, Riddhima was lost in her own world. Gazing at the starless cloudy sky she couldn't help but compare her life, the pearly beads tears were giving perfect company to her heavy heart. She was in complete oblivion.

standing by the window, she had her back towards the entire room, the king size bed, in the middle facing the window she was standing by or the floor length vanity table, just by the bed, installed specially for her in his-no- their room, the thought shuddered her.

Her one hand was folded over her chest while the other one was clutching the Mangal sutra a little too tightly, when she suddenly gasped as she felt two hands snaked around her waist ,Scared of the sudden foreign touch, she was ready to turn and explode at the person as she trusted no one in this house, specially not after the Aryan incident

But before she could react her back was firmly pressed against a hard chest and

"kha hoyi ho sweetheart?",

his deep baritone reached her, relaxing her a little bit.

"Vansh?", she asked, not sure why.

"Aur kon", he asked playfully making her roll her eyes.

Riddhima's POV

Colour rushed to my cheeks as he kept his chin on my shoulder. Heart thudding dun dun dun against my chest painfully I was scared it might jump out of me as I started weighing the possibilities as what might happen now.

Will he force himself on me? will he give me time? will I ever be able to start anything with him. how will I make him understand me. he being a man of few words, a moving ice berg that remain unchanged throughout the year.

He was the one feared by all. Even his own family members, and I was no different.I was visibly shaken with the fear of unknown, as if someone reached down my throat, grabbed my heart and is twisting it to shreds.

Unknowingly, my tears made their way to his hand holding my waist, making him aware of my silent cries. Holding my shoulders, he turned me around, now a little space between us as he gazed deep into my eyes, a frown framed his perfect eyebrows, as he brought his right hand closer to my face, wiping my tears with his staring deep into my heavily kohled eyes

"shadi ki pheli raat aur Dulhan ki ankho mai aansu? ye dard kis liye jaan? aaj toh ek nayi shuruwat ka din hai, celebration ka waqt hai, kis ke liye hai ye dard. kya kuch aisa hai jo mai dekh nahi pa rha ya chupaya ja rha hai kisi ko is dil may?"

he asked verging on rude that I was more used to of from him. but something else was there. something sinister , as if even the thought of someone else in my life, in my heart can bring then storm even god can't subside. was it possessiveness or my tired mind playing games with me.

But I was done, how dare he. how dare he accuse me while he is the one clearly in the wrong here. Wiping my tears harshly with the back of hand, I folded my hands on my chest, ready for the face-off, no one absolutely no one is allowed to raise a question on a women's integrity no matter what.

He wants to treat me like a bitch, then he will get one

"har waqt shak mai jina, tumahara shauk hai ya adat?",

I asked, sarcasm dripping from my voice, surprising even myself at the tone of confidence and attitude I was oozing even if I felt anything but that. He had his eyebrows raised, a look of surprise adoring his anyway emotional less eyes as his signature smirk on his face, as if thoroughly enjoying my outburst.

"Na shauk, na adat, majboori hai sweetheart jo ki zinda rehne ke liye zarrori hai",

he replied in the same voice, leaning a little towards me.

"ku ki tumny muzse shadi Vansh?",abruptly changing the subject, I asked

but his next words shook ,me to core

"tum pasand ho mujhe. tumhy pana tha, hamesha hamesha ke liye",.

I froze. God everything he said was from his eyes. His mouth could be saying a complete lie but his eyes would be telling the truth. how did he do that? Under his gaze, my mouth dropped. he couldn't be telling the truth. This was just a revenge marriage, this must be, this have to be. He didn't care about me. But his eyes were a telling a completely different story, speaking volumes to me, possessiveness and care, everything was there in those eyes. Forcing me to rethink my opinion about this heartless bastard.

Phew, finally another chapter over. took me some real brainstorming to write this. Had an interview today, went really well. wish me luck all..

----your writer

smilygal