SLAP

hey everyone!!!! Comments and votes in huge please....

enjoy.

Author's POV:

As Riddhima fought with that little kid for the balloon because Sia kept her finger on that one only, a giggling sound made her turn back. She stared wide eyed. Sia was giggling, the girl who supposedly haven't spoken a word since she was a kid had such a pure beautiful smile on her face seeing her sister-in-law whined like a kid.

Riddhima was happy with her decision to take a stroll in the park with Sia after her check up and all. Her reports are normal so far as much as that is relaxing, still her constant deteriorating health, her panic attacks, her immobility, her silence, all is still a matter of great tension for her.

Fishing out her cell phone from her bag she recorded a video, but much to her dismay, the happy moment was for just a few seconds before the excruciating silence enveloped her again.

Sitting down on her knees Riddhima took Sia's hand in her,

"Sia, mai nahi janti aisa konsa dard hai jisne tumhe zinda laash bna diya hai, but mai promise karti hu, tumse bhi aur khudse bhi ki mai tumhe thik krky rhungi. Ye vada, na sirf tumhari doctor ka but tumhari bhabhi ka",

Still the emotionless, lifeless face of Sia, staring into oblivion. Riddhima sighed, kissing her forehead she caressed her cheeks. Standing up she dusted her clothes and turned to grab her bag. As she was dragging the wheelchair of Sia towards the car, one of the many bodyguards which were around came and to hold it for her as another one opened the car door, all this while she missed the sun rays reflecting the beads of tears decorating the corner of Sia's eyes.

Once settled, she picked her phone, as she dialled Vansh's number, her eyes popped out,

Meri jaan

,that's the name with which Vansh has saved his number in her phone with two hearts front back. Her lips curled up, as she thought of numerous ways to tease him for this.

"Hmmm?",

The curt word spoken first by her husband made her hesitant,

"Ahh, Busy ho? Mainy disturb kar diya?",

She asked timidly as she slapped her forehead lightly for being foolish. Just because she is free doesn't mean he will be too.

"Riddhima, kya hua bolo?",

He can sense her rebuking herself for disturbing him but he is kind of grateful that she did or something so sinister would have happened by his hands that no one can imagine not that he would regret it but still he needed to draw a line sometimes too.

"Tumhari voice itni hoarse ku sound kar rahi hai? Sab thik haina?",

She couldn't help but ask. His voice was as if he was trying to control his breath, as well as his temper, and what Riddhima is most scared of is that temper of his. The same nagging feeling crept back in her mind as the words of the new lab technician from the hospital this morning resounded in her head.

"Riddhima....",

Riddhima gasped, her name from his lips sending shivers down her spine as she felt goosebumps. There was so much need, so much desperation the way he said his name that she wanted to shield away. The extreme of Vansh is difficult for her to handle. While on the other hand Vansh wanted nothing but to hold her close, so close, he wanted for her to crawl under his skin and make her home there. To breath in her scent, him buried in the crook of her neck.