PUNISHMENT

HEY GUYS,

HERE'S THE NEXT UPDATE

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Mumyji please Vansh ko rok lijiye",

(Mother-in-law, please stop Vansh,)

Chanchal pleaded silently to the matriarch of the house. But at this point, Indrani was clever enough to turn her back towards Chanchal instantly. The staff bowed towards Vansh sitting at the head chair of the dining table and scurried away with Mrs. D'Souza in the lead.

"Khao",

(Eat,)

Tension rolled thick in the room as everyone quivered under the dark clouds of anger hanging over their heads. The freaking serenity in Vansh's tone as he pinned every one of them with his piercing eyes sent shivers down their spine. Everyone stared at the bowl of red porridge in front of them, except for Dadi (Grandmother) and Sia because of the insane amount of red chili in it.

They gulped, licking their lips as their quivering hands reached for the spoon when,

"Yeh sab kya bakwas hai, mai yeh nahi khany wali",

(This is ridiculous, I am not going to eat this.)

Ishani screamed, getting to her feet when the female guard standing behind her placed a hand on her shoulder pushing her back down,

"Ishani....",

Vansh started, taking out his gun and placing it on the table,

"Yeh khana hai ya agle saat din tak kuch nahi khana hai, choice is yours"

(Two options, either eat this or nothing for the next seven days. The choice is yours)

"Aap humaryu sath aisa..."

(You can't do...)

They all screamed ducking under the table as Ishani cupped her right ear while the wall behind her ate the bullet fired right at her, her eyes wide fear dripping them like molten lava. Vansh just shot at her. It was like her soul left her body, she sat frozen, rooted to the spot staring, quivering like a leave probably for the first time in her life.

Everyone fumbled, getting back to their seats tentatively. The air thickened, imbued with an unspoken weight that seemed to press down on every surface. A delicate silence settled, broken only by the faint thump of the racing heartbeats struggling against the palpable tension. Nervous glances darted between the occupants of the room, each one holding their breath as if afraid to disturb the fragile equilibrium. A lone clock ticked away the seconds, its rhythmic beats amplifying the sense of anticipation. Yet amidst this stillness, a storm brewed unseen, gathering its strength in the charged atmosphere, waiting for the moment to unleash its fury.

Unable to hold the darkened demon eyes of her brother as Vansh arched up an eyebrow, daring Ishani to provoke him she bowed her head. No words were needed, the demon's piercing gaze was enough to twist the gut, shaking their hearts to oblivion.

VR don't miss. Ishani felt like her ear was almost ripped off. This was a warning, King's warning. The next bullet could be in the middle of her eyes. The thought gripped her soul, paralyzing her senses.

The careful look she stole with Aryan confirmed he was thinking the same and her brain rushed back to the day she dared mess with Riddhima. Aryan mansplained it for her that she would regret it, but she refused to listen. Her soul was shaking, and her fury was at the peak, that fucking trash. She is facing this humiliation at her own house because of that trash.